When he's talking to girls he doesn't look to see if I'm jealous...but... Does he like me?

The guy I like ignores me but Without fail, every time I'm talking to a guy my crush is staring at me. But when he's flirting/talking with other women I never catch him looking over at me to see if I'm jealous. I also do my best not to get caught staring. Does he like me? Is he trying to make me jealous or a player or something?

He told me he likes me on the past, but I get confused cause he ignores me the next day after he talks to me. Then he talks to other girls, so it makes me back off again and again

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because he's into his conversation and doesn't want to interrupt orrrr he's playing games. Or there's a possibilty that he doesn't like u

• im going through the same situation. Guys are plain a$$ they say they don't play games but theyre way off

What Guys Said 1

• He could be doing that, but why don't you talk to him? End this mad game.

What Girls Said 0