What percent of the opposite gender is attractive to you?

on first glance, girls what percent of all guys are you physically attracted to? guys the same question about the ladies.

Most Helpful Guy

• 30-40% depending on the age group

What Girls Said 11

• 30-40 percent. Sometimes I'll think 'Wow, they're attractive." and then remember people will be / can be / most likely are mean and, that just kills the attraction for me. And others I'll look at and be like "Eh." and then I'll talk to some of them and be like :D "YOU'RE A TOTAL SWEETHEART! MARRY ME!"

• 15%

• I live in a town of bogans, older people and homeless/drug/alcohol abusing aboriginals... Bogans don't take care of themselves and their sound makes them VERY unattractive so where I live right now maybe as low as 6%.. I need me more meteros >.< lol Maybe I'm just a snob but in Melbourne there were a lot of hotties :P

• Lol, are you from Sydney? When I was there last month I saw a lot of bogans, kind of depressing :p Melbourne has a lot of cute guys.

• Nah from Cairns so the bogans are MUCH more laid back and give so little of a sh-t about their appearance. It's such a hick "city" but it's so spread out it seems like a damn town. There's not many aboriginals down south though :S weird

• Maybe 10 % that I'm attracted too, although I can appreciate someone is good looking without being attracted to him despite he isn't my type.

• I don't know... but I usually check out guys who I find attractive, as in my type. I guess I ignore the others? Good question, I will observe my "behavior" tomorrow lol :)

• A good 75% most of the time

• At first glance? I'd say 35% At second glance 50%.

• I'm guessing 75 percent.

• 20%.

• 5 percent maybe... I don't know I'm more of a personality makes the man kind of girl...

• 50%

What Guys Said 15

• ~3%

• There are a lot of hot girls everywhere I go 70-80%.

• 30?

• A lot of these numbers are way, WAY inflated. If we're talking about the entire female population, the number is probably somewhere south of 3%.

If we're talking about just girls aged, say, 18-25? Probably more like 20%.

• Only about 10%! I'm kinda picky when it comes to girls!

Yes, my country is notorious about having swarms of really beautiful girls and I can assure it's true, there's a share of hotties, but just like anywhere else - the vast majority of people look boring or ugly.

• About 10% of women under age 40.

Including females over 40, the total number drops to like 0.5%.

• I'd say 50%... Some much more than others...

• 5 percent or less

• 50%

• I am attracted to 20% of the girls out their

but that percentage is going down with time

• 35-40%

• per class I would say 1 sometimes 2. so like 6%?

• 8 percent.

• Seems like at least 75%. but it may be less because I may not 'see' most unattractive women.

• man... that's a tough one. depending on where I am, in my hometown probably only about 10.458106170%... near the beach or in the city probably 76.36818392%