How to be attractive for boys?

I am sorry, but I am not really good at english, I just want to know

thanx for every answer! I always have complex about myself - I donĀ“t have big t*ts, long legs, fake tan (any tan), I am too skinny and much more. and I always hear that girls should have that all. I am also so shy and I cannot start any conversation - even with girls
and also I don't have white long hair and I cannot act like naivy and stupid

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your look and what kind of attractive you want to be.

If you have a passion or strong interest in something, it will usually make you give off a good vibe when you're doing that thing. Passion and enthusiasm are attractive things.

If you dress in a stylish way, it will be attractive. Some girls show off their legs, boobs, ass, neck, hair, eyes, etc. It's all up to you - what style appeals to you? Look around you and try find some role models that you respect. You can then try and copy their style.

So: You can dress attractively and you can be attractive (by pursuing or doing things you enjoy and just having a good time with life!)

What Guys Said 12

• Wow girl, look I only go for the really attractive girls and I'm always blown away by how important having a relaxed and confident personality is for attraction. That is always HUGE in my books. Next comes having a fit body. Lift some weights and get your body in great shape and you'll have no problem getting the good guys out there. Combine great body + sexy personality and you're the full package. Keep your hair straight, get somewhat of a tan (which you can do just by being outside in a bathing suit), keep your teeth looking good and that's all you need.

And for conversation starting? That's really the guys job to start conversations so don't feel bad if you're not getting talked to. Guys these days just SUCK at talking off the internet lol I hear that all the time from women.

• Your married, you don't need to look good for boys. You have a man at home.

• Like a few of the other posters said, if you're the girl in the profile photo, there's not too much I would suggest to change.

• Wow.. married at 18 years.. talking about taking it too fast, but anyway...

Guys like talkative girls! They don't like neither shy or obnoxious, too loud girls!

Guys like girls who are looking good. They don't like neither slutty nor trashy nor too high mainentance girls.

Also every guy really values honesty and directness from a girl. Nowdays it's like a disease that it's acceptable for girls to be elusive and indirect. It causes a lot of confusion!

Just be yourself, be nice and interesting but don't take anything too extreme.

Your current make-up to your pics looks just fine!

But work on that shyness thing! Nobody really likes introverts, if they never open-up!

• From the looks of it you're really attractive, just dress nice and wear nice perfume too, and also be a genuinely kind person, that really makes you look nice :)

• You're very beautiful -- don't you realize that?

• never, I don't like the way I look, I never liked it and never will :/

• I would suggest first taking care of the grounds-keeping. That means make sure you get your vagina and a**hole waxed.

• if you are the girl in the photo you already have it mastered

• Your already attractive now, all you have to do is flirt with the guy you like heavily.

• Pick your best body feature and dress to show it off.

• Just stand somewhere and look stupid that'll do the trick :)

When I say stupid I mean confused, lost, in need of help or just dumb

Oh by the way do you speak Russian?

• no I speak only Slovak language and english a little bit and also german but only a few sentences

• Just the way you r

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion its the small things that make us look good and give us confidence.Things like always keeping your eyebrows done,legs waxed,nails painted,making sure you are well dressed in clothes that flatter your figure and those kind of things.Also do things that make you feel sexy like wearing a little make up,putting on sexy lingerie(even if nobody sees it you know about it and it makes you feel like a goddess!).Most importantly remember to always smile!Do the things that makes you feel good because your confidence is what will attract guys!

• Just smile more and be flirty

• I think if you groom yourself well and have a nice personality boys will be all over you. =)

• Be you.