What color is your bedroom?

Yep that's right what color is your bedroom? Also is it clean?

• I'm a slob!
  • I'm a neat freak!
  • I'm clean but I live on the dirty side!
  • I'm a bit dirty but I live on the clean side!
  • Wtf do you care your not staying over!

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple and it is very clean

• Sexy I love the color purple! My bedroom is purple!

What Guys Said 15

• It's brown & very neat. I make my bed every day. I admit that I have OCD ;)

I'm voting "F" you can stay over if you would like, but you must be neat & clean about everything, including using a coaster IF I offer you something to drink. Be SURE to rinse your glass out afterwords & leave it in the sink. I'll sanitize the dishes in the morning.

Oh yea the TV MUST be tuned to channel 3 when your done watching so when I turn it back on I can start channel surfing from the beginning.

Just a few of the very simple RULES to follow.

• lmao that's weird and awesome at the same time.

• PS

IF you feel that you MUST take a dump there are 3 parks down the block & a gas station at the corner.

• =O

• Its a very faint grey color that almost looks white and it also has a blue tint. my room is clean but there are a lot of text books laying around at the moment

• It's a very light shade of blue and it's pretty clean.

• Apart from a few clothes it's clean

Everything is blue except the carpet which is red

Oh and I have a big painting of Bart Simpson which my mom did

• My room is red and it is an absolute mess. I guess I will vote A although I can't stand the mess I just haven't had a time to clean it.

• white walls. My rooms is cluttered but clean. Like I keep it vaccummed and change my bedding regularly

• red and blue :D

• I have blue flowery wallpaper, white ceiling, and a pink rug... I know pretty feminine... *sigh*

• Really? Well your a real man! ; ) only a real man could say that!

• That's very true! RAWR!

• Wow that was scary! Haha but I liked it! Haha

• It's white and kind of dirty now. I need to do laundry.

• Blue. Mostly clean.

• Beige ish I guess

• It's brown and it's OK, not too shabby.

• Cappuccino Spice. Semi-Clean. Will be Super Clean later today.

• Oh. Why is that?

• Lmao. I knew it!

• You just know me too well, Princess :D

• It is very clean and it's blue!

• White and lime green

What Girls Said 24

• beige. I chose it so I wouldn't get sick of the color and it goes with everything. my room is clean for the most part but I can't lie I do get lazy and I have a basket full of laundry that I haven't put away for a couple weeks and a messy bedside table

• my walls are white, but my curtain and bedspread are gold, liight brown and white. And my room is inbetween. it's not super clean, but it's not dirty either.

• In our previous house, all of our walls were painted white; when we were moving, my mom decided that the new house would actually have different colored walls as opposed to white! We were all pretty excited about this, but then we realized that a 'different color' simply meant 'off-white'... :(

but yes, my off-white-colored room is clean.

• 3 walls are the same aqua/turquoise color they were when I moved in. One wall is red because I got lazy and never finished painting the rest, haha. Pretty interesting. And yes my room is neat-ish, just cluttered.

• its red and yellow, with a strip of flowers dividing it in the middle.

its usually in a decently clean state, I suppose. there's always shoes on the ground, though..

• Clean, light green, dark purple.

• Maroon/purple color

It's clean but messy. If that makes sense. I just threw a bunch of stuff around so it looks like there was a mini tornado.

• Like this: link Although I think my color blue is a tiny bit lighter.

I'm a neat freak, so it's almost always clean. :P

• My bedroom is green and brown. No it is not clean :S I am workin on that part :P

• purple. and yeah, it's clean.

• What color is your bedroom? Ice blue

Also is it clean? Immaculate

• Its purple and I keep it clean.

• White walls. And I'm the type of person who will wait til the bedroom gets unbearable [ according to my standards ], then do a massive clean up.

• neat & clean, pink & black.

• Pink walls with a white ceiling and white trim. No rugs, they annoy me. Good old hardwood floor instead. Oh and it's pretty clean. Just some clothes laying around. :)

• light purple, clean

• midnight blue :D & it's always clean lawl

• beige

• It's messy because I haven't had time to actually clean it. But it's green, like a forest green :)

• Pink & purple.

Why? Are you looking to redecorate?

• light pink, fairly clean

• white, some years ago it was candy pink but after a while I didn`t like it anymore so it became white again, and it`s clean but my things lie arround everywhere but I can manage my own chaos

• it's mostly all tan (even the hardwood flooring) but my bed is bright pink ang green:P It's a complete mess because I've been super busy and have been in a rush for 2weeks and can't clean it. I'm cleaning this weekend lol

(I usually have clothes on my floor lol, it's so messy because I just painted and haven't put anything away yet lol)

• My room is clean and organized. My room used to be lavender but I moved and I'm going to be painting my room orange I think.