How should I react? If he speaks to me should I speak back? Act like I'm not bothered?

I'll keep this short. A guy a used to be seen dropped me for another girl. No explanation, nothing.. I haven't spoke to him in four weeks. I basically ignored it all and never picked him up on it. We share mutual friends, in a couple of weeks it is going to be our friends party. He will be there with his new girlfriend. How should I react? If he speaks to me should I speak back? Act like I'm not bothered? Also, should I dress up really well for this party and show him what he is missed out on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Be civil to him, act like it means nothing though. Remain calm, don't make your friend feel bad about you two fighting and being in the same room together.

If you want to dress up, go for it, just don't make him the focus of the party, yet going back to point A. Act like it means nothing.

• Eventually though, if you guys share friends, you two need to get together and resolve whatever happened.