• #2 sleek ponytail
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • #3 half up and half down
    8% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • #4 long and wavy
    61% (8)86% (6)70% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This is just for high school everyday not for school pictures lol sorry about the way it sounded, I wrote pics to let people know I could show pictures.

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the last one, since I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I don't find it necessary to do anything special for school. Who am I supposed to be trying to impress? It's either that or a regular ponytail when my hair starts irritating me. I hate spending extra time straightening n' stuff, especially when it only comes undone later on in the day.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Four by a landslide.

1|0
    0|0
    • A ponytail could be nice, but not that thin. Hang it more loosely and over your shoulder.

• C

This style makes a girl look really cute, and it is not troublesome at all to do it every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • D>C>A>B.

1|0
    0|0
  • #1 for sure !

1|0
    0|0
  • sleek ponytail for sure!

1|0
    0|0
  • long and wavy looks pretty good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Either A or D. Whether straight or wavy, I think hair that is down period looks best. Although for mine (yearssss ago), I did have a couple with a ponytail. I liked my hair down better.

2|0
    0|0
  • i always have liked long wavy hair that would be good for school and then maybe change it up at the end of the day just put it up in a pony tail and it looks cute. I useto do my hair like that back in high school.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1st

1|0
    0|0
  • #4 : )

1|0
    0|0
  • I like four best, but one would be fine too.

1|0
    0|0
  • First

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how confident you are about your facial feautures. If you have perfect skin, big eyes, and a thin nose, you can go a lot of ways. If you have a round face, go for something long and sleek, it will thin out and make your face longer! If you have a thin face and delicate features, I recommend waves to add roundness. Girls with long, skinny faces just look weird with stick straight hair because it really emphasizes the longness and thinness of your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • straight down looks best

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go with 1 or 4. I wouldn't do a ponytail. I know that just for regular school pics, they always advised to not wear hair up because it would look like the person had no hair. I suppose half up and half down would be OK, but I'm not sure if it's best.

1|0
    0|0