Which hairstlye is best for HS (pics)?

For a high school girl?

1.) straight link

2.) sleek ponytail link

3.) half up and half down link

4.) long wavy hair link

• #1 straight and long
  • #2 sleek ponytail
  • #3 half up and half down
  • #4 long and wavy
This is just for high school everyday not for school pictures lol sorry about the way it sounded, I wrote pics to let people know I could show pictures.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the last one, since I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I don't find it necessary to do anything special for school. Who am I supposed to be trying to impress? It's either that or a regular ponytail when my hair starts irritating me. I hate spending extra time straightening n' stuff, especially when it only comes undone later on in the day.

What Guys Said 6

• Four by a landslide.

• A ponytail could be nice, but not that thin. Hang it more loosely and over your shoulder.

• C

This style makes a girl look really cute, and it is not troublesome at all to do it every day.

• D>C>A>B.

• #1 for sure !

• sleek ponytail for sure!

• long and wavy looks pretty good

What Girls Said 9

• Either A or D. Whether straight or wavy, I think hair that is down period looks best. Although for mine (yearssss ago), I did have a couple with a ponytail. I liked my hair down better.

• i always have liked long wavy hair that would be good for school and then maybe change it up at the end of the day just put it up in a pony tail and it looks cute. I useto do my hair like that back in high school.

• 1st

• #4 : )

• I like four best, but one would be fine too.

• First

• It depends on how confident you are about your facial feautures. If you have perfect skin, big eyes, and a thin nose, you can go a lot of ways. If you have a round face, go for something long and sleek, it will thin out and make your face longer! If you have a thin face and delicate features, I recommend waves to add roundness. Girls with long, skinny faces just look weird with stick straight hair because it really emphasizes the longness and thinness of your face.

• straight down looks best

• I would go with 1 or 4. I wouldn't do a ponytail. I know that just for regular school pics, they always advised to not wear hair up because it would look like the person had no hair. I suppose half up and half down would be OK, but I'm not sure if it's best.