Hot dress for homecoming?

Do you guys think this dress is hot? link For me to wear to my sophomore year homecoming.

Most Helpful Guy

• I might be a little bias because of the girl wearing the dress, but I think it is a nice dress.

What Guys Said 5

• It's okay. If you like it and have the right body type, go for it.

Wow... looked at the other dresses in Juniors and was sorely dissapointed by the others. This is probably the best one there.

• lol. it looks really good. go for it =D

• I think it is

• Oh yeah!

• The model pulls it off well because she's skinni(er). If you have the same body type, then sure.

What Girls Said 9

• It's OK, but it looks more like a clubbing dress than a homecoming dress. Also, I saw something like it at Forever 21 for $35. Definitely not worth $95, that's insane.

• not really homecoming material-but it's a gorgeous dress

• Kind of risqué, but it's still cute. I say go for it if you can pull it off.(:

• Its a pretty dress...but not for a prom, its for something else. Prom dresses should be puffy and with ruffles. But nice dress, however I wouldn't wear it to the prom.

• homecoming, not prom. its dressy but not formal.

• i like that dress! lol and with some nice black pumps you would look beautiful!

• Ohmygod, I want that dress.

It's gorgeous.

• i like it! ... though I think the collar thing is kind of weird

• The link has disappeared or something... I can't see the dress

• kinda whore-esque.

btw, YTIMH.