Are there any women out there that aren't shallow?

That aren't shallow, I'm finding it quite impossible that there are any women out there that aren't overly concerned about looks. I'm not shallow and I'll talk to anybody, why can't women be the same, anyone care to prove me wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there any women out there that aren't shallow? Yes often times they are the ones most overlooked by men whining about shallowness.

I'm amused that you're not shallow & will talk to anyone yet you've never met a non shallow girl. Have you talked to homeless women, obese girls, down to earth girls, unattractive girls, deformed girls?

why can't women be the same? Because not everyone is like you. People are different. Just like women can't be the same as you men can't be the same as you. There are some men & women who are but not the majority.

anyone care to prove me wrong? Not me continue to talk to anybody until you meet a non shallow girl

What Girls Said 3

• i make puddles look like oceans.

• Yes but I will prepare you, if you're imagining some perfect dream girl who isn't shallow and is also hot, you will be asking this question for a long time LOL. There are plenty of women like that, but ironically they tend to be overlooked by guys because they may not be the hottest girls around. If you want a woman who can overlook your flaws, make sure you are capable of overlooking some of hers. But if you want a woman who's flawless or close to it, keep in mind she's probably aware of herself and may want the same thing in a guy she dates

• I have been told more often than not that I am a very rare woman. I'm not high maitenance, but I am often told that I am very beautiful (even though I rarely wear makeup). Unfortuneately, girls in the same age range as you, are very interested in their looks. I think it's because they are still trying to figure out who they are as a person and the only thing that they can base it upon is what they look at everyday in the mirror. I was told just last week by my boyfriend that he didn't think a girl like me existed. As puzzled as I was, I guess I never paid attention to the way other girls acted. Everyone is different, but if a girls number one obsession is her looks then she's probably not the right girl for you.. Maybe you should find a more down to earth girl who would care if you 2 were messing around and you messed up her hair. A girl that has a ood sense of humor and can joke around with you is less likely to care so much about herself.

What Guys Said 3

• We are all shallow beings, to some extent, some more than others.

• Still lookin...

So far I see skanks, hoes, tramps..and diggers of all sorts...

I don't think I'll get a woman, unless she's manufactured...a replicant not a robot...

Custom made women...

• Not impossible quite possible actually some people are shallow not just gender based it's individual based