How often do men shave their face? when do you like to shave?

I'm curious about men and when do they shave like morning or night? do you put those face balms and after shave scents? I've never had a brother or boyfriend so I'm just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• thanks for reminding me to shave lol am doing it right after I finish typing this up. It depends on the guy some have to shave everyday, I even know a guy who does it twice a day (he is a freaken caveman lol), some do it once a week. I usually do it every 3-4days. I put on balms because I have very sensitive skin and if I don't I'll get rashes. Because my skin is so sensitive I've even had to switch to DE shaving which is great once you learn the technique and how not to cut yourself lol. I highly recommend DE shaving to guys with sensitive skin (though it is a bit time consuming).

• lol your welcome :) enjoy!

What Guys Said 21

• I usually shave in the shower, unless I'm trying to get a perfect shave, and then I'll shave AFTER the shower. The hot water softens the hair and makes it easier to cut.

I usually just use soap, and no "product."

• My routine is, every 3 or 4 days when I start to get a good amount of stubble I'll shave. Having sensitive skin you can't shave everyday because it'll just irritate the skin so much that it won't do anything good. For me I shave at night time before I go to sleep, I do this because it lets my face and skin sorta heal over night and be ready for the next day, if I did it in the morning my face would be so irritated by the wind and elements that it wouldn't be worth me while if ya get me. I don't use any balms or creams afterward as this tends to irritate my skin with all the alcohol and chemicals in them, but most men do. If I'm heading out to town I'll put on some natural cologne after I'm done shaving :)

• Even at age 27, I just about have a perpetual babyface, so I never really have to shave more than once a week. A few years ago, I tried growing in facial hair to look different, and it didn't work at all. My mustache didn't grow in all the way (just the edges), and the messy goatee hair didn't help...I guess I just wasn't meant for the scruffy, mustachioed or bearded look.

• Every two days. I like stubble, so I alternate between being clean shaven and having stubble.

I don't use a face balm or aftershave, unless I'm going out on a date, or trying to pull.

• once a week, after my evening shower

• I don't shave that often because I have quite sensitive skin and it just causes irritations if I do it too often. I'll shave now and then, maybe once a month or something.

I prefer the stubble look :) I think it suits me better. I trim regularly :)

• Have you ever tried DE shaving? I had the same problem and ever since I've switched I haven't gotten any rashes or ingrown hairs.

• Twice a week. I can get facial hair at my chin line and below, but not quite the cheeks. Once I'm able to grow a beard I won't be shaving often.

• Usually once a week really. I like to build up some scruff :). Then I just use an electric trimmer to keep it nice.

• i shave every other day. Usually in the morning before my shower. I do sometime shave in the middle of the day or before I shower at night.e middle of the day or before I shower at night. I have after shave yes

• I use a electric shaver, and I shave daily. I don't grow a lot of hair just some whiskers that make me look like a pedophile.

• Every day, usually before I take a shower. I just use shaving cream and that's it.

• Recently I've only been shaving like once every 5 or 6 days. So I get to be looking pretty unkempt. But normally I would shave every two or three days in the afternoon.

• Hmmm well I'm naturally not hairy so I only have to shave like once a week or every 3 or 4 days haha. It doesn't matter the time of day. I usually put lotion on after I shave to make my face all smooth.

• Every alternate day.

• when ever it becomes noticeable so every few weeks its one of the perks of being blond.

• I shave my beard in the shower, nearly every day. It's usually 5 days a week, not any particular days. I haven't used any aftershave products for years. Sometimes if my face and neck get sore I just take the next day off.

• If I'm trying to stay clean shaven, twice a day, once for work and once for play.

• I usually shave every second day, just with an electric razor. If I'm going out that night then I'll shave with a had razor, and use some aftershave, but not for everyday.

• I shave my face every 1-2 days! If I haven't shaved the 3rd day, then I have a beard!

• Every morning Tuesday through Friday usually. Mine grows in pretty fully so I can make it look neat and clean and looks good with short hair. I like to have it over the weekend, hint of it at work Saturday morning and afternoon, and first day of work on Monday. Clean shaven for the week though.

• lol! you're so scheduled!

• Haha, definitely don't always follow. Goal is clean shaven for work and the choice on the weekend :D

• I shave every day with a razor(not electric). I shave at night before I hit the shower. I started using Burts Bees Natural Shave Cream. I like shaving because it really exfoliates everything. Like if I look at my razor afterward there's a ton of dead skin. I don't have a full beard though I have side burns, stache, and chin hair but that's probably cause I'm 17

What Girls Said 3