Do you care about stretch marks?

I don't. But I'm a guy, asking girls primarily. Do you care if a guy has them? I have them horizontally across the middle of my back, as well as some on my hips, and they're quite noticeable.

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm surprised a guy is asking this to be honest because I never thought it was something guys think about unless its on the girl they're with. to answer your question, no I wouldn't care because its something I'm more worried about for myself than you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have them bad behind my thighs and up to my ass. :-\

• i've got them on my boobs, thighs, and on my hips. I wish they never existed.

What Girls Said 6

• Not at all. I have them just about everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • no,some girls might if they're used to the whole ''beiber''/''somerhalder'' look,but a lot of us know that most people get them,i'm used to it cause my brother has them too so I consider it a normal thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I have some and so do allot of people, including my boyfriend. Just a part of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I've seen your stretch marks then I'd probablly have seen you minus the clothes at which point I don't think stretch marks would really be an issue...

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I hope not I get them jyst from lifting lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them on my arms and shoulders...I try to wear long sleeves when I can :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people get them somewhere on their body at some point in life, even people that have been very fit. People who lift weights many times get them around their arm pits if their bicep muscles grow too fast. Woman understand because they get them during pregnancy. Don't beat yourself up over it, no one has perfect skin everywhere on their body.

0|0
    0|0