Fake vs. natural beauty?

I always wanted to ask this question and I hope I will get answers from both - girls and guys. What do you find better? all natural (natural nails, natural color of hair, ...) or fake? thanks for answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotta tell fake beauty looks FAR better than natural! A good make-up does miracles to a girl, and it allows almost any girl look like a Miss Universe and lets her to drive all the boys crazy!

BUT...! there's one BIG problem about fakeness!

I've seen girls who seemed superpretty before but without make-up they look f***ing UGLY! And then I wonder... ''damn, I'm glad I didn't sleep with her!''

What Guys Said 10

• A girl who treats her body like a painter's canvas will get a lot of looks and stares. But she won't actually get approached. Not from me, anyway. Real beauty is approachable, it's laid back, it's low maintenance, and that in and of itself is more attractive.

• I am sorry but I don't agree with "its low maintenance"

• The whole appeal of natural beauty is that it looks real. It doesn't look as "pristine" as fake and it's not supposed to. That's it's whole appeal. Natural means flawed, and it is appealing to those who can appreciate the uniqueness and beauty in that which is imperfect but still beautiful.

• i don't have a problem with things like plastic surgery but I'm not a fan of when people cake on make up. I don't mind hair dye and I think stuff like blue hair is cool hahaha and for some reason fake overdone nails annoy the hell out of me.

Overall I don't mind that much real or fake though, it's not a big deal, just so long as 1. You don't look disgusting with no make up on and cake it on to hide your ugliness, but rather to enhance your beauty.

And more importantly 2, fake is annoying when it's a personality trait. If you seem to be trying to pretend you're someone who you're not or be like a celebrity or something like that or being overly nice or overly bitchy, then that's a fake person who is afraid to be their true colors and THAT is a turn off.

• Beauty is beauty. I don't care if it is natural or not.

• What happens if the girl looks extremely gorgeous when she wears make up and looks extremely hideous with out it?

• No woman looks extremely gorgeous when she wears makeup and looks extremely hideous with out it. Makeup only enhances what is already there. Women are just way to critical of themselves if they think of themselves as hideous without makeup. Besides I don't need a woman to look her best at all times. That would be unreasonable.

• Yeah I guess you are right

• all natural all the way

• I like fake nails, natural hair, sometimes fake eyebrows and sometimes boob implants can look nice when they actually look real and not huge and fake and cheap.

• natural all the way, I like purity

• The problem with surgical cosmetic enhancements, is they can't fix a crappy fake personality.

• Natural of course.

• Natural, all the way

• Natural beauty. :)

What Girls Said 9

• Natural Beauty! :) I mean my hair has some highlights, but my hair is in its natural curly state (no perms, no weaves, no relaxers). :D To each his own. I have more of an issue with the "fake" beauty of injections and plastic surgery like butt implants. I don't want to cuddle and kiss someone that has silicone injections or botox suck up in them.

I am more understanding of cosmetic surgery of course if it is someone that had a skin disorder, really bad teeth, or any drastic facial or body deformity. But other than those extremes there are some insecurities and self confidence issues, but as long as you feel good about yourself that is all that matters...well should matter.

• Natural

However, beauty is valued PERIOD.

Girls always try to pin this whole "natural vs. fake" thing in society and while guys on the internet(as well as girls) always place high emphasis on natural beauty, reality shows otherwise(for those of us who have a social life)

• I prefer guys natural because its more mainly but for girls the good is to fake the natural look got it :) because no girl is that great that no make up couldn't make it better, guys say natural but its just because they know that what they think is natural isnt.

• Natural beauty of coarse...i wish I were naturally beautiful but I have very deep dark circles under my eyes which are very hard to get rid of and my face also has pimple scars :/ I wear makeup to cover all that so basically my beauty is fake. My hair is virgin I never dyed it because its very thin. And I hate fake nails so I never get them done

• I have these circles too, but I have them since I was little child.

• but I think that nobody should worry about scars, circles, wrinkles, acne.. I have never seen person without these imperfection. I think you can look really good and it doesn't matter. and yes make up is ideal when you want to look smooth and hide it for a moment.

• Natural is always better. I like genuine people and looks.

• Well changing your hair and wearing make up sometimes isn't fake to me. I love to change my hair sometimes and cut it I don't wear a lot of makeup all the time. By the way your very pretty.

• definitely natural

• Natural : )

• Beauty is best when it's natural :)