What does it need to be considered a hot girl?

what do you look for in the hair style, facial feautures, the clothing?

I was wondering because I always get called cute, but never hot.

Maybe you could name some celebs so that I can imagine what you mean. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i useto be called cute now I'm considerd weird hhahahha. but what I know of being cute is when you smile say sweet things giggle have a normal little body or just a soft personality. I consider these people hot.

link

link

What Guys Said 3

• let's be real here, it's the same way guys are hot. It all starts with the body. If you're not working out and doing your part to give yourself a hot, firm, tone body, then you'll never be on that super attractive scale. I've seen ugly ass dudes turn into chick magnets because they got their bodies in great shape, gave themselves good haircuts and spent some time in the sun. They weren't gross bulky gym rats, but in a good, firm shape from running and being outdoorsy. Women can do the same thing. People forget how important the body is in attraction. It can really make up for everything else in my opinion and is 100 times more important than make up, clothes, etc.

• Cant say without a pic. Might be hot already

• her temperature

What Girls Said 2

• Hot is like a lot of skin I think ahah. Cute is like.. pretty, or small. :/ Hard to explain.

• Wax unsightly body hair, get a cute hair cut, get a toned body, wear flattering eye makeup...etc