Girls; Casual athletic guy, or casual preppy?

Casual Athletic: Sports tees, plain shirts, jeans, cargo shorts, running sneakers for every day sneakers, maybe air jordans or something.

Casual preppy: Abercrombie & Fitch, and clothes that look like it, v necks, vans, adidas, etc.

Which one seems more attractive? please don't answer with "none".. kind of a pointless answer.

Lets see if this sways any of you guy's opinions.

Casual Athletic: drives souped up cars, likes hip hop, isn't the most romantic guy around.

Casual preppy: drives a nice sporty suv maybe like a jeep, is romantic, chill, and laid back.

Most Helpful Girl

• casual preppy, but only because we had t ochoose.

I don't like how you slanted it, its like you wanted us to pic the casual preppy guy.

You gave the casual athletic guy all the negative qualities.

Normally, I like athletic guys, and guys who look like they work out and take good care of themselves, who drive normal cars, listen to a bit of everything, and is romantic enough.

• I want you to pick who you find more attractive. There are some girls who like guys who listen to hip hop, and drive fast cars, and aren't TOO romantic.

• And I'm not saying the casual preppy guy is a fat fzck either. Theyre both in shape.

What Girls Said 10

• Well usuallly what you described is actually combined in one group. But since you want us to choose either one or the other I pick Casual Athletic because I am pretty athletic myself so we would have more in common that way. Both are hot though so it's kinda hard to pick. :P

• Casual athletic, but casual preppy's shoes seem better (woot, woot, Adidas ;P) lol , but I'd like him if he were chill and laid back. Clothes doesn't matter much.

• Before update: casual preppy.

After update: casual athletic.

• Athletic guy seems best but it depends on who is more of a douche.

• I like a bit of both.

• I don't like running sneakers for every day wear.

Everything else I don't mind, as long as you rock it and stay clean.

• casual athletic

• a mixture of both.

• Casual athletic.

Nice username.

• physically I'm attracted to the athletic guys. and maybe its just me, but v necks automatically set off my gaydar

What Guys Said 0