Am I the only girl who does this?

Whenever I pull up my pants, I grab tight(or by the belt loops if I'm wearing pants or jeans), pull up hard, shake my ass a few times and shimmy a little bit after) Am I the only girl who does this or are there other “booty shakers” out there

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I ain't a booty shaker lol.

I think I just pull my pants up and that's it. I guess it does say something about me - I don't like drama, hence I'm not a booty shaker. I guess if they're tight, you might shake a little, but I usually just maybe 'shimmy' and that would be about it. I'm not fat, fairly average build so, yeah. ^_^

• Wouldn't a "shimmy" and a "shake" be kinda the same? Or do I think differently.

• I don't know, I thought shimmy meant that you pull it one side up at a time, slowly. I mean, I don't shake my whole ass back and forth pulling up my pants. So I infer that a shimmy is more subtle than shaking. ^_^

• Why do you consider booty shaking to be "drama"

What Guys Said 2

• My last two gfs both did/do that and it drives me nuts. Can't you just buy some pants that fit and use your belt, then just leave your pants where they are? I don't know any guys that are hiking up their pants. Why do you ladies do this? I can't imagine it being comfortable to have pants pulled up as high as they will go.

• There are certainly more booty shakers out there than you. I've seen other girls do that and it's pretty HOT!

What Girls Said 5

• I am a total booty shaker. I've even pulled so hard one time that I ripped the belt loops. LOL Days of size 1 are soooo far over. Can't do jeans that don't have some stretch to them anymore. Love my assets nonetheless. The booty shaking will continue.

• Haha, all I wear are skinny jeans, so yeah, I'm in with the "booty shakers"! It's all good for us ladies though, the boys always do a double take when I do it, then offer to help out, so you know us "booty shakers" have it alright! =)

• nope ur not alone and if you do it now you'll be doin it for years to come! :)

• LOL I am a "booty shaker" and there are no good strech pants

• I sometimes do it when my pants are tight. But now I wear my belt.