Do people look much better without glasses?

n how much difference does eyebrow threading make ? does it make a person look MUCh better ? or is it just not worth it ?

Most Helpful Guy

• glasses can make a girl have a cute look. Its not better or worse. Its just different. And if threading is trimming then that depends on your eyebrows. It they are really bushy then yea it would look better

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on the person, some look good with them, some look good without them.

• some people look really hot in glasses :)

• It depends on the individual.

• Nope, plenty of people look great in glasses, so much so that they wear glasses when they don't need correction.

What Girls Said 6

• I like myself with and without. I want to get contacts so I can switch if I feel like it. The main thing I don't like about glasses is that I have to be mindful of them all the time, and that frames with any kind of rims hide a bit of anything cool I do with my makeup, lol.

• I get a lot of compliments with my glasses

• I think when a person picks out the right frame of glasses for their face it will look good. I look nerdy with my glasses on, but in a good way I think.

• I think it depends on the person. Some people look better with, others without, some look good either way. I guess it depends on how your eyebrows are naturally? lol I don't know.

• I like how people look with glasses.

• I like myself with and without glasses... it just depends on how your face is set up I guess lol and I don't know about the second half.