What are you terrified of?

Be as honest as you like.

I personally am scared of commitment...and change.

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting alzheimers.

Anything bad happening to my nephews.

What Guys Said 11

• Spiders, moths, beetles, most insects, heights, clowns

I also cringe at when I see girls with long nails(look like claws) or people putting contacts in or using eyedrops

I love horror movies though

• Turning into one of those crazy old guys you see hanging around bus stops, perving on girls and having heated arguments with lamp posts.

• heights...but I spit on fear! Lol I get a urge to jump when I'm on something high up =/ I think my body wants down as fast as possible

• Moths and heights... that's about it

• I am scared of settling in any form of my life.

• Well...I am asthmatic :( add to that I fear darkness and tight places...not phobic but can get jumpy :)

• Failure.

• I'm terrified of baloons! Really f***ing scary when one spontaneously goes BOOM just behind your ear!

Also I hate needles and sharp objects! They give me creeps!

Goths! Not really ''terrified'' but creeped out definitely!

• A female with commitment issues!? NO WAY!

• At least I acknowledge it. First requisite for change (which I'm also terrified of embracing :P ).

• Failing in anything I really want to succeed in especially my career choice, because when I was in elementary school I was thought of as "gifted" then my grades started slipping in middle and high school. Once I graduated high school I stayed out of college for 1 year. I now decided to attend college after all and hope things don't end up the same way, I'm very afraid of that and spiders.

• My friends being raped / hurted .

I fear of not being able to keep my family happy . I fear of being with girls as they have 6th sense and they know what I think . I think of kissing a girl lol

What Girls Said 11

• I guess my biggest fear is kinda for the future. If I fall in love with someone who turns out to be a pedophile. I guess loving someone that I never really knew is my fear. OH and a painful death would really suck

• evil dentists. jk :p

failing, not ever reaching my full potential. being another unknown in a sea of grey.

• losing the ones I love.

• I'm scared of love. I tend to f*** up when it comes to matters of the heart.

• Haha me too - need to figure out how to let my guard down but I'm so scared that when things don't turn out the right way, I'll just turn into an emotional mess (as is usually the case).

• Losing my mom and sister...and death.

• Getting hurt. Tornadoes. Losing people I love. Snakes. Guns.

• The monsters under my bed :(

• snakes (shudders)

• Not getting into grad school

Not getting a job after grad school

Getting fat

Never finding my love

Marrying the wrong person

Telling a guy I like him if he never told anyone he likes me

Becoming that unfortunate single woman in her mid 30s with all her friends and acquaintances married with families

Aging and looking at the young 20 something year old girls with jealousy and dislike, the way the older women look at me now

Looking back and realizing that I lived my life the wrong way

Becoming a parent, because it's so hard

• Losing my mother. That's it.

• failure, money problems, going to hell, stuff like that.