Do all guys want a girl who looks like Megan Fox?

Do all guys want a girl who looks like Megan Fox? It seems like every guy does.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me clarify this. No. We want a girl that looks like Kate Osborne.

And to clear this question up...Minka Kelly...we all want a girl that looks like her..you know, in our own little self deluded worlds where we are the most attractive guy around. Of course, she would metamorphosis into Jessica Alba sometimes...or maybe Catherine Zeta Jones when we were in mood for an experienced look. I'll throw in Halle Berry, for a little color, maybe Maggie Q for a little Asian persuasion, and if she morphed into that really cute pole vaulter girl all the guys were creeping on for awhile, Allison Stokke, I wouldn't be upset at that. But...beauty is only skin deep, you know...

What Guys Said 16

• Megan fox is beyond creepy. Her face looks like it's melting off of her. So no, I don't want a girl like megan fox.

• Of course not. It might seem like it, or with any other famous "hot" woman, but that's just silly fantasy I guess you could say. and extremely unfair and shallow to actually be expecting someone like that, they're going to be disappointed! the girls we like will always be prettier than any other girl.

• Well I'm not attracted/never been attracted to her in the slightest so I guess that makes it not true?

• No some guys are gay

She is hot but I don't have a ideal girl, some girls that I find hot look completely different to each other

so no need to stress

• Not me! Megan Fox was a flavor of the month... she got old QUICK! haha... I hope she reads this too... I'm so mean.

• Nope lol, I don't really care for other beautiful girls araound the world, If I date someone and love her even if I see adriana lima won't change anything the girl I love will be always beauty and special than all other girls

• not me...I don't find her hot

• No not Meagan fox she looks weird

• Stupid generalizations are stupid.

• no.

• No, she looks hella fake.

• F*** no. She's too skinny for me

• Not I, she's not my type.

Gemma Arterton is more my type.

• She's not my type

• I want one to love and love me back. :-D

• it wouldn't hurt

What Girls Said 7

• MMM...I think the problem is media states what men want...although they leave pretty much most of the male population out when making these kinds of statements. Its not majority rule. Its just a small selection of people that gave there opinion. Put it on Blast and then people catch on to it men and women...its like a trend I guess. That's gets old or is forgotten sooner then later.

Its just like when "the most beautiful women in the world" is selected.

Everytime I see that kind of stuff I'm just like well geez she's pretty but who made that decision...I sure didn't lol.

I'm sure any man wouldn't mind having a girl like her ( I think its the thought actually)...but it doesn't mean that's what they want.

So no I don't think all men want a girl who looks like megan fox

• God I would hope not cause there is no way in hell that I would want to look like her

• i hate that a lot of guys do here in california. its like really ? come on. maybe 5 out of 100 girls can look like her.

• I'm in California! :D. She's not even hot. -__-

• actually she can't even look like her.. she had some plastic surgery. So in a way, she's an artificial beauty and a fake. So if people had money, lots of women could potentially look like her. Kind of annoying that she became famous for that.

• yeah that's really true.

• I hope not. She's an old has been.

• lol, no actually a lot of guys would disagree.

• Megan Fox is not very popular on GaG for some reason. So many guys seem to prefer Christina Hendricks, or some other girl.

I think Megan Fox is pretty though.

• Yes every f***ing guy in the whole wide world wants a girl that looks like her. There isn't a guy in the world who would ever think about dating or liking a girl that didn't look like her.

Dumb generalized questions...