Haircut...Side bangs or no bangs?

So I'm getting a haircut tomorrow..I have long brown hair and right now no bangs. I was thinking side bangs but I don't know how short they should be. Basically my question is how short should side bangs be? Or if I should just not get bangs? by the way I have an average sized and slender face

Most Helpful Guy

• a pic would help in our critique of your future haircut lol. I personally don't like bangs at all, kids have bangs and I just don't see it as a womanly haircut. like how many 20+ year old girls do you see with pig tails lol? if I were you, I would go to a fairly expensive hair stylist and ask her that you want a new look and see what she says? I'm a man, I've done it. who cares lol. but in the end, if you want to do it, do it. be yourself : ) good luck

• Lol well I'm only 16 so I'm not really looking for "womanly" hair cut exactly

• lol I hear ya, but guys like girls who are mature...jst sayin, and bangs to not equal mature

• Lol well I've been with my boyfriend for two years so I'm not really looking for something to impress guys I just honestly don't know what I want

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• If you have a big forhead then bangs...if its small rock a side bang...or a wisp

all that matters is what you think. lol.

• I would get the sidebangs, but ask your stylist how long she thinks they should be.

generally side bangs should reach the top of the inner corner of your eye.

• i always cut mine up to my point of the nose but if its too long then go for the middle of your nose. if you have a slender face I think bangs would look good.

• Its hard to say without a picture of your face...

• I can't upload a picture because I can only get on here from my ipod