Opinions on some looks of style?

Sup guys, I'm going shopping soon and with photoshop, and what your mind can come up with when you're bored, I decided to come up with some looks with some things I might buy and see what you guys think. Both guys and girls can answer :) I'll include links in updates, because I think it'll let me hyperlink.

Nevermind, didn't let me. If someone can hyperlink them for me that would be great :D

Look 1: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/87/look1x.png/

Look 2: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/look2i.png/

Look 3: imageshack.us/photo/my-images/522/look3q.png/
imageshack.us/photo/my-images/87/look1x.png/
Look at best answer for hyperlinks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Well they are simple looks, I like the second the best...The third one I don't like the cardigan it seems something my mom would pick to my boyfriend to wear you know...

But they are good, would be better if it was a little bolder with the colors like a bright green or yellow or the shoes to be red...

• 1. Yuk

2. Yuk

3. Double yuk

What Guys Said 3

• Look 3 is the best. BUT I don't really like any of these looks. Why don't you try to wear things that are trends now, like for example beige or navy blue chinos? If you always wear A&F with blue jeans and no outstanding shoes, you will never stop looking average. If really want to stand out with your style ( not in an awkward way ), you got to read fashion magazines, you will also look more matured.

• t-shirt & jeans = meh

You can't really go far wrong, but at the same time, noone's ever going to think "wow, that guy is so stylish and well-dressed".

• yep, second one looks best