Would a white guy go out with a mixed girl?

I'm mixed and I'm really only attracted to white guys( I'm half black half white). I'm always turned down Cus guys always say "sorry your Hott but I don't date blacks." but that's Cus I live in PA which is a really racist state. I've been told I'm pretty, my skins like rhiannas color and I have curly hair. I look pretty much white cept for the skin. I'm not asking will you I'm asking would you go out with me.

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, I would because I am attracted to women of all races and black girls (or mixed) are deffinitly up there

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• That's so sad, I wish people weren't like that. I'm mixed myself but I live in a more liberal state so it doesn't hurt my chances that much.

If a guy likes why wouldn't he go out with you? If it makes you feel any better obama is half/half and he's president.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm gonna go out with a girl, I have to like her first. If I like her, I don't give a damn what skin color she is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot would.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I think I would

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I would. I don't care what they look like just as long as the are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents wouldn't like it but I would if I really liked her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• As long as your personality is awesome, race doesn't matter. im mixed like you and i go for mostly white guys. I've asked them why they liked me they said, it was because i intrigued him and i looked exotic Plus you have to have confidence,

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. I'm mixed and white guys have gone out with me.

0|0
    0|0