I'm sick of people assuming that I'm a 12 year old

I'm going to be 17 next month and everyone thinks that I'm 12 or something. I'm honestly sick of it. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. At first I thought if I get skinnier maybe that would help so I lost 7 lbs now I'm 103 and 5'1 and still everyone thinks I'm an elementary student.

I also want a boyfriend so bad. Boys talk to me but I just can't help but to think that they're not attracted to me Because I look like a 12 year old. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• 20 years from now when you're going on 37 you're gonna wish you looked a lot younger. Enjoy it now.

• I'm sick of people saying that too. It's not enjoyable and it's embarrassing.

What Guys Said 2

• You're only too young once...

But that being said I'm over six feet and 200 pounds, all the girls I've been seriously involved with were between 4 foot 10 and 5 foot 2 and could easily be mistaken for being much younger.

• There is nothing you can do about it. Some boys are into petite girls, so they will find you.

What Girls Said 0