Guys,what makes a girl cute?

what makes a girl cute in your eyes? is it mostly personality? the way she dresses? the way she carries herself? how she acts? tell me please

Most Helpful Guy

• The way she moves/body language.

Her facial structure and eyes.

When she fumbles a lot in her speech and nervously moves her body when she's interested in a guy. I like when a girl make herself look silly when talking to me.

• any certain facial structure you found yourself attracted to?soft or strong features?

• Can't say for sure. I just know cute when I see it.

What Guys Said 7

• the way she sleeps

• Shortness, eyes, and smile. Her hair also cannot be too radical in structure.

if she's upbeat and honest most of the time, that's cute.

• It's everything you said. If you care about yourself, you'll do what you can to look good, which in affect makes you confident and therefore friendly. It all starts inside girl, so get to work and get the dude.

• could be the way she moves.

could be the way she talks, things she says.

way she acts.

way she looks.

way she smiles.

could be anything.

• wht about the way she acts and looks?what specifically makes her cute?any examples

• laughing a lot? you think its cute? cause I thought that girls who laugh a lot about anything seemed silly or stupid...

• no, its cute to me.

• her personality

• Just the way she acts, like if she's friendly or kind of fragile, makes her hella cute.

• Her smile the way she acts and GOD :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's all of above.

• Yeah, you totally overreacted. There is never a reason to hit a girl, EVER! especially when all she did is laugh at you for no reason. all you had to do was look away and ignore it. you are really an immature jerk and you need some anger management help or something. totally uncalled for.