Do teen girls like beards?

ok so in my group of friends I'm the only 1 shavin and they all ask me 2 grow a beard. I was talking 2 the girl I like and she said it would be cool but does she mean she would like it ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its hard to say. A friend can say that they think it'll be cool, but also someone who likes you could say that too. I think you should do it if you want to. Personally I don't like them, but I'm sure there's some girls who do.

What Girls Said 29

• I personally do like it, at my school there's a senior with a beard and all the girls from my class think he's hot we're junior. He keeps it long and it's pretty soft, I guess with him the caveman style really works out. It's all about hou you handle it and your personality.

• Yeah. As long as it's not wildly out grown.

• Hmm older teens like myself but younger teens probably not.

I like it shaven tbh because I'm quiet immature and giggle inwardly every time I see a guy from 6th grade in High School with a stash but that's just me.

That only applies to guys I have known for years though, before the big P hit.

However, facial hair can be hot as fire.

• Not like jesus beards, only the rare few can pull off that look. I love a good 5o'clock shadow or slight goatee though!

• yea some girls like beards and some dont
    I personally like scruffy guys

• When I say scruffy I mean stubble at most

More from Girls
24

What Guys Said 2

• dude, stubble at most. why would you want a beard? =P

• I think most girls do like beards. The problem is they all like different styles of beards so growing one may or may not help you. For younger girls I think many of them are just not use to dating a guy with a beard. People tend to resist what they are not use to. I have known several woman that hated that their man grew a beard. After a while the women have all grown to love the beards and tell the guys not to shave them off.