Guys with earrings

Do you girls like guys with earrings or without? One ear or both? What style

Most Helpful Girl

• earrings are okay for me if they fulfill the following conditions:

1. They can pull it off, be it studs/hoops/twisty things that make the hole bigger (O_o.. although I personally would be scared of that one)

2. As long as its not overdone/too much metal on the ears is also scary

I personally don't care if my guy had earrings or not, but if he did, those would be my rules. Ideally just a stud on one or both earlobes. Simple, but also has a statement.

They're kind of like tattoos -- if you're thinking of getting one, just be aware that society will see you differently if you get the piercing (and depending on how many too!) ;P I hope I helped!

What Girls Said 13

• With or without, it doesn't really matter to me. I like piercings in general though so I definitely wouldn't be opposed. I like the look of gauged ears more than diamond studs or something, but that's just my style.

• I really prefer NO earrings for guys. To me, they just look too feminine on a guy. Even if he’s especially tough-looking, at best it will look trailer-park-ish or like he’s just plain trying too hard.

If you MUST get a piercing, make it just ONE tiny stud on your earlobe. Whatever you do, DO NOT wear cans, hoops, pencils, safety pins, or any of the other weird objects I’ve seen. That’s just weird and gross (to me).

• Lol. When my friend pierced my ear he did it with a safety pin and I had that in for a few days until I got actual earrings. It did look weird and gross.

• I like it in just on ear, preferrably a stud of somesort, not massively huge, and it's okay. I don't mind a guy having earings.

• Well if you had pictures of yourself on your profile I could tell you what I think for you specifically.

My guy has his ears pierced. Both of them. SEXY! He wears the diamond studs (real diamonds, please, lol) or tiny silver hoops.

But really it depends on your face. Some guys just look goofy with their ears pierced.

Oh! And Will Smith (my life love since I was 6) has both ears pierced. MMMM! Sexy! :-)

• I like when guys have studs in there ears it's sexy the only ting I don't like is when some guys have those big dimond earrings that is have the size of their ear

• I typically like when guys wear a diamond stud in each ear. It portrays wealth and confidence. The guys I'm seeing now only has one ear pierced- he wears a small black stud. I like earrings on a guy--if they can pull it off. If a guy looks stupid in earrings its a major turnoff. I don't like hoops or anything like that, just studs. Oh and only on the lobes--cartilage piercings on men are a scream for attention.

• I personally really don't like earrings on guys.

• guys with earrings is cool, without is cool too. Only in one ear. And either a small stud or a small hoop. My preferred color is silver.

• Without

• I like when guys have studs in there ears =]

or a little dimonds

• one ear and a little stud

otherwise you just look gay soz its true :]

• I think its sexy if a guy has a tiny silver hoop in one ear. But only one some guys. and I don't like it if they have both ears or with the diamond stud.

But everyone likes different things.

• I find it very attractive, it kinda gives you personality,althought it really depends on the person and how they wear it.

Personally, me and most girls I know like the diamond studs.HOT. ! all the others ones such as hoops and stuff don't look that good on a guy .unless its your cartilage.

Hope that helped ;).

What Guys Said 1

• Not a girl but can explain it very simple.

Everyone has own likes and dislikes.