What should I wear to first day at the university?

tomorrow I will have my first day at the University. I am looking for advice - what should I wear/how should I look like. I wanna make people remember me, but not as weird person I use to be always. what should I do? thanks for answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress in clothes that make you feel good about yourself. You show how you feel. If you feel good about yourself, you'll show that vibe and people will notice you. Just be yourself.

I'm having the same question too, I'm starting uni the 26th and I'm thinking about what I should wear and how I should talk to ppl.. lol.

Good luck!

Just sit next to people in classes and ask stuff :)

What Guys Said 1

• You could wear a space-walking suit and you'd make an impression I think. You're a good looking girl indeed :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think just wear whatever is common in your country. If you are not familiar with what people wear at university ask some friends, or if your classes are later in the day go visit first and see what people are wearing on the campus.

• Be yourself and be you ,wear whatever your comfortable with :)