Can you name some female celebs that look cute and NOT hot?

Just looks wise. Forget about the personality.

I always get called cute. I would call someone cute if they are tiny, innocent etc.

But I am not tiny at all and I have a good body ( that's what people compliment me the most on)

I don't wanna sound like a cocky bitch, I just explained a little :)

I am thankful for every answer :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Cute" is not a physical adjective. Neither are "hot" and "sexy". They are psychological adjectives, meaning they don't really depend that much on your physical appearance. Sure, it is a factor, but it is not the whole picture.

Psychological adjectives that we "tag" people with are usually determined by their "energy". You don't need to call it "energy" though. You can call it "spirit", or "mood", or even "body language" and "facial expressions". It is the "human factor", in layman's terms. A girl can be cute and sexy. In fact, her cuteness itself can be sexy if she uses it the right way. It is hard to explain though.

You are right about one thing: Usually, "cute" girls are tiny, innocent, harmless, and may be even vulnerable girls. However, it is not a PHYSICAL tininess, harmlessness or vulnerability.

Finally, being cute is definitely not a bad thing, so don't treat it as if it is a negative adjective. It is something very positive. If you are being called "cute", then that's a very good thing. Plus, a cute girl can be very sexy if she plays her cards right (though I can't really explain how to play your cards, since it is not a clear-cut thing. I just feel that the cute girl in question is sexy or not. Something about her "energy", like I said before.)

What Guys Said 5

• Julia Stiles!

• i just like hot

• Christina Ricci, Reese Witherspoon, and Anna Ferris.

• Taylor Swift. Most of actresses in family comedies too.

• Well. .actually they are hot aswell! If you mean cute and NOT hot at all - then it's very young/underage girls! But cute and over the legal age WILL be hot too :D

• are you serious? XD

• Well... yes! If she's cute, and over the legal age, automatically hot too! But if she's not hot, then not cute aswell!

• Sarah Eisen (The blonde) link

What Girls Said 6

• Hmm when I think of "cute" I picture Emma Watson, Camilla Belle, Alexis Bledel...there's something graceful about them...

• if you say cute :) that has something to do with her facial features like cute eyes lovely lips great nose etc..its all in the face

and when you say hot that has something to do with her 3Bs BOOBS,BODY AND BOOTY :) if they are well FORMED! that's HOT :)

thats how I see it :)

• Selena Gomez would be a good example of cuteness. Her face has this little girl look to it. She's really pretty though, well in my opinion.

• Elle Fanning, Nina Dobrev, Selena Gomez

• Nina dobrev?! I think she's hot but in a beautiful way

• She has a little girls face, but kind of a husky smoker voice, not a good mix.

• Selina Gomez, I just don't see the hotness, she's too cute to be hot ha ha :)

• maybe Dakota Fanning...but everyone has so many different opinions on the what "cute" is