I catch him looking at me all the time..

so this guy I had a crush on in middle school has been looking at me allot. like in my English class every few seconds he kept looking at me. I asked him out in middle school and he said no. but now he smiles at me and talks to me a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• any guy who looks at you a lot is into you and he should k you out. if he doesn't then he's messed up. but ya you can ask him out if he says no then move on he's not into u. but thast a good sign. I was in love with this one girl and I use to stare at her like I never saw a girl before because she was gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssssss. my god. I miss her now. I may call her. good bye and good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it sounds like he's interested in you.

• Maybe now he does like you. These things happen

What Girls Said 1

• he kno's you like him so its is turn to make the next move, but you can't wait forever so start looking around but still let him kno he's important. let me kno if this help's