does a girl with colored hair (I mean like pink blue green and purple) catch ur attention or is it sort of a tun off because you think she's looking for the attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn on, if done tastefully.

GOOD: One color hair (green, blue, purple.) with fashionable but otherwise plain clothes (meaning don't have neon green hair and wear multi colored clothes, this makes you seem like you want attention, not you just like green hair)

Extremely well cared for hair, and you MUST HAVE significant bangs to pull it off

BAD: 4 or 5 different colors of hair, gothic pants with chains hanging off, and a rainbow shirt.

Messy tangly hair with a middle part. Ughh.

I see the latter all the time, makes me want to puke

What Guys Said 9

• I think dyed hair looks hot on some girls and its a turn off on others. It really depends on the girl. If you think that you can pull it off then go for it. It will definitely catch my attention, but it sounds like a lot of other guys think its a turn off.

• Its a turn off. What sort of freak has pink hair?

• I have pink blue and purple in my hair (im maturaly a brunett and you can tell but I have a pixi cut... so ima freak then?

• Thx 4 the support lolz

• Truthfully, if I saw you I would probably think that there was something wrong with you and would avoid talking to you. (When you say colored hair, do you mean like those jap chicks taht have the full fluro pink hair? or jsut colored streaks? cos streaks are cool, full colored hair seems wierd.)

• It catches my attention. I like pink, maroon, and unnaturally died red hair. But I don't deliberately try to look for girls with died hair. But it's not a deal breaker either.

Her character is more important.

• personally it's a turn off but I ain't no one to judge.so if it makes you feel good then it's all good!

• To me that's actually kind of a turn off, I like girls that stick to looking natural and more down to Earth

• for me it's a turn off

• it does catch my attention but I don't like it because it just seems dumb.

• turn off. multi colored hair to me means attention whore

• I like just a natural color not pink or purple but it does catch my attention but I don't like it

What Girls Said 2

• They definitely would catch attention. For some guys, like the ones that have already left answers, it is a turn-off. But, there are those guys out there who like it and may even have coloring in their hair. I would have to see the colors in the persons hair in person to decide if it is too extreme and desperate. I think people who put colors in their hair are daring and bold. I would never be able to do something like that. I really think it looks neat on some people, but others it looks a bit odd.

• If she's hot I think it looks good. If she's ugly I think it draws attention to her being ugly. Hot chicks can pull off any look.