What Piercings/Tattoos Do You Have?

What piercings and tattoos do you have?

I have 0 tattoos but my ears are pierced and Friday my friend and I got our nose pierced, "friendship" piercings lol. I got mine repierced, I had it pierced about a year or 2 ago and took it out. It's just a little stud. I've had my cartilage pierced before, but took it out for Marching band competition & it closed during performance :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two tattoos. One on my left wrist with the sanskrit word 'anekantavada', which is more or less a philosophy I try to live my life by. link , and here's an actual picture of it after I got it done link . I got it in a brownish red ink to mimic henna. And I need to have it touched up because bits of it are kind of patchy from healing wrong. The guy who did it had a really heavy hand sometimes, and lighter other times, so the ink came out kind of uneven after healing. I also have an inverted triangle on my left inner ankle, that I gave myself when I was like 16. There's no particular meaning there, but I don't regret it because it reminds me of good memories, and actually looks pretty good for a self-done tat. Lines are crisp and solid, etc. I also gave several friends tattoos in a similar manner, probably around 10 of them, during the same time period. So it's not TOTALLY meaningless, it reminds me of my friends and good times we've had. But it's nothing profound by any means.

And I have 7 piercings. Two lobe piercings in each ear, first set gauged to 00, second set normal. And one cartilage piercing on the left side. Then a lip piercing on the left side, and a septum piercing which is the most recent. Are you seeing a pattern here? I clearly favor my left side, hahaha.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't have any of either. I wouldn't consider a piercing because I don't feel as if I'd suit one, both in appearance and personality.

However, I would consider a tattoo along the lines of a 'tribal shoulder tattoo' (google it, would provide link but iPod is pissing about) I would only get it once I gained what I would consider to be sufficient muscle

• I have no tattoos but my mom got my ear pierced when I was small

I don't wear any earings now though

• i don't care for either really. Id look silly with peircings and I don't wanna get old and have a tattoo

• When girls ask me this question I always challenge them to find out for themselves.

So far none of them have succeeded :(

• None.

• Getting a tattoo behind my right shoulder

• None-:/

What Girls Said 16

• I currently have regular lobe piercings and a nose piercing.

In the works are the second lobe, cartilage, and lip piercings, along with three or four tattoos. I just need the money as far as the piercings go (and an OK from my boss on the lip one), and for the tats I need money and to stop being a little bitch about pain.

• Piercings -

two on each ear, tongue, navel

Tattoos -

a large piece on my right shoulder - music notes, my sisters names and a H.C Andersen quote

a palm sized piece on my hip/stomach - a heart with a dagger through it, and banners wrapped around it (I'm yet to get the quote I want in it, but it's a latin maxim).

I will most likely get more of both.

• I used to have 2 piercings in each ear. The first ones I got when I was a baby, the second ones I got a few years ago, but the lady who did them didn't disinfect them after the piercing (they're supposed to), and both of them got infected and I had to let them close.

So... I have 1 piercing in each ear. :P

• I have my ears pierced but that is it. Other than that I won't get anything else,I have a fear of needles.

• I have two tattoos one on my right arm and one on my left leg. I've also has 6 piercings 3 in each ear.. then I let them all close then pierced them again then gauged them and now they're just regular holes agiain

• i have 0 tattoos...

but I have 6 piecings...2 got closed..

4 on my ears atm.

• i have my ears periced, my belly button periced. and a tattoo of a heart with wings in it on my wrist. I'm going back to get my fav poem on my right ribs. and them I'm getting my tounge periced.

• just my ears. I really want an industrial piercing though. link

• I have a tattoo on my left ankle, its the skin cancer awareness ribbon in the shape of a heart, and the heart colored in light purple.

I have 5 ear piercings, two in the left ear and three in the right. My first on both are stretched to a 0g. My seconds are stretched to 8g. And an inner conch.

• my toung is peirced no tats yet

• 0 tatts

and just my ears. I peirced my nose twice when I was like 15 but my dad made me take them out.

iv been thinkin about getting my lip or nose done but never do

• I have my belly pierced, two holes in my ears, and cartilage. I'm getting a tattoo in February.

• I have a blue butterfly tattoo on my left hip. Just my ears are pierced.

• None.

• I just have my ear lobes pierced. No tats

• no tattoos and I have my cartilage pierced