Ladies & Gents: What body type do you have?

What do you prefer for a girl or guy to have? Your personal opinion..all is open.

I have a slim athletic built, so I usually find I like girls who have a slim/athletic body type.

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Pear shape with normal/thinner body weight. My body is fairly similar to this (but subtle differences: slightly thicker waist, more defined shoulders - started working out, so my body should improve): link

Erm... I like muscular guys (eg Zyzz - link ), slender guys (eg Ville Valo - link ) and recently (though I didn't used to) I've liked slightly chubbier guys (as long as muscle tone exists in arms). Can't find picture for that one.

I like all of the bodies in this picture: link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• This is my shape ---> link

It's the introverted triangle.

I hate it sometimes and I love it sometimes.

I hate it because my shoulders are broader, and the muscles in my arm are more defined :\ not something I think is very attractive for a girl.

I love it though -

Because I have a strong look to me - like not super fragile or delicate. And I'm athletic, so it helps me look like an actual serious competitor out there :P

It's kinda nice too, because the way my shoulders are it makes my boobs look big because it gives me and them great posture.

Well I'm 5'8 135 ibs with an athletic build - slim athletic :D

As for dudes -

I prefer athletic guys - nothing like rippling muscles popping out every where, but from lean athletic to like line backer athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • My body looks like this: link

The perfect guy's body looks like this: link

Infer what you will.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know how to describe my body type. Probably slim but with curves, maybe? Anyways, I prefer muscular guys. Not really muscular but sort of like this guy: link I don't really go for skinny guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the Atheletic...non slim type build...i would say somewhat curvy...but I don't really have curves...lets just say I am Fit.

Anyway...i could careless about the dudes body type unless he is morbidly obese...obese is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm pear shaped link anything that's not too skinny/chubby is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an hourglass and I am trying to slim to it, I have lost wieght but not toned:(

I don't mind as long as he is healthy, if he has a little beer belly, I won't complain as long as he works out.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is me Lol

link

I think I'm a hourglass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm slim, but definitely not muscular or athletic at all (meaning that I have a butt and boobs). And I've always been attracted to really skinny guys. A little muscle is good, but a lot is disgusting as far as I'm concerned.

0|1
    0|0
  • A cross between hourglass and athletic. Like, I'm an hourglass, but I'm toned and in shape.

I like skinny guys or toned, lean guys

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea lol depends on what I wear hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a thick girl and I like thick men... I mean I don't want to be with some guy who it skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • My bodys very petite with a little extra weight unfortunatly

i like skinny guys with a little muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm slender: 5'8 and about 110 Ibs

0|0
    0|0
  • athletic, but leaning toward curvy or in my opinion fat... and I like athletic guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a curvy tiny bit bigger than average body type. I like big muscular guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm fairly large and always have been.

I'm currently 17, 6'4, 195 pounds, not sure about my body fat % - by all means it's not high- but that doesn't matter for my goals at the moment. I have what I consider to be an overly large ribcage with chest and shoulders to match. I'm satisfied with my quads but I'm unhappy with my calves, I can't put any mass on at a decent speed.

As for my preference;

- NOT model thin

- height doesn't matter

- ass takes precedent over boobs

- soft, smooth skin, both to the eyes and to the touch

- any hair color

- a slight tan is always nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1", lean and athletic. My torso forms a V and I have a 4 pack. I have really long arms and legs, and a friend of mine says that I run like a gazelle.

I'm not too picky about weight as long as the girl's healthy and her weight fits her body type well. I do prefer some fluff, and I can work with a little extra, but as long as I can pick her up I'm happy. Most of the girls I've dated in the past have had hourglass figures.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm I'm short but real stocky... 5'7 but weigh 175 (by end of year I wanna weigh like 190) idc what her build is like... but typically I've dated shorter skinny girls

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'4" 180 pretty lean and I have been in great running shape lately... I have relly big shoulders and a wide ribcage with really long arms and legs..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a brawny and bulky build. 6' 2" 230lbs.

Regarding girls, I like anything from average to curvy, but not obese.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty muscular and into bodybuilding. Only 5'7" but around 180lbs.

I like girls who are generally fit but certainly not skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im athletic build I guess

0|0
    0|0