If you had the looks for it, would you become a model?

the title says it all. if you had the looks for it would you model?

The reason why I'm asking this is because I been told that I should model and yesterday two people asked me if I am a model and someone else again suggested that I should model. all from strangers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it!

Of course, the powers that be decide if you are the "best" (only in their opinion) model material. When I was about... 3 or 4 and all my preschool brain surgery was over with (I lived in the hospital part time in those days) I'm told I was a cute little boy and that if I wasn't such a misbehaved little BRAT that I could have gotten into modelling. LOL! It never happened and those days are long gone. If I was really anything to write home about those looks went down the toilet in my early grade school years. Serious. What have you got to lose by checking it out? I know. A little self esteem if you're rejected but remember that they choose who THEY want and that is really no reflection on you. The fact that you are complimented - even by people you don't even know suggests that you really are one worth looking at. Looks are not the be all and end all, but they do factor strongly in modern society. Hey check it out!

What Girls Said 5

• If I had the looks for it? Hmmmmmmm.. probably not. I'd rather be the photographer than the model. But I think you should totally go for it, who knows what doors might open up for you.

• No, I don't think that would make me feel fulfilled professionally.

• i think I would do it.

• No probably not. I'd think that I would want to do more with my life. Not that that is a bad profession I just see more for myself.

• No, I wouldn't. I'm not interested in modelling. If I was, I would.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe but probably not its just not what I want to do