From your perspective, how would this dress look on me?

I'm Greek and Italian, first of all. So I have that deeply tanned olive toned skin with long dark brown curly hair and green/grey eyes. I'm 5'8 with long legs and a shorter torso. I wear a 34C bra and have very slim hips with next to no ass and a thin torso. I got this dark red dress with black sequenced flowers across the bottom and chest area. It's strapless and tight down to mid torso then kinda poofs out. It ends mid thigh. Does this seem slutty? And I don't know how the red will go with my skin tone and green eyes. It's a gorgeous dress, but I can't decide if it's for me! Help? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I depends because red is a hard color to pull off. If you are stuck I would suggest finding a little black dress because it is a secret weapon for any occasion - just depends on the style. The dress seems like it would help give you an hour glass shape because your body type seems like an apple from what you have described. What tone of red is this dress, If it is a deep red then I would say it would be OK. Deep red looks best on olive skin tones rather than a bright red.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, no idea. Need some actual imagery, otherwise it could go either way.

• We need a picture of you and or the dress.

• pic please

What Girls Said 3

• need pics.

• Do you have a picture of the dress from a website or something?

• Pix or it didn't happen. Never will.