Do people black out when they are on ecstasy?

and do they just hook up wiith anyone just because they are on e or could they tell the difference between good looking and not good looking? some explain the effects on e please

Most Helpful Guy

• You can still recognise that a girl isn't what you'd call hot. But you'd probably not give as much of a sh*t about looks.

You feel an affection/love for pretty much everyone. And in that state, in the right frame of mind, you can find a connection with virtually anyone.

What Guys Said 2

• ecstasy makes your body release more endorphins than you normally would. endorphins are are a natural high, when you do exercise or have sex it releases endorphins, which gives you a natural high. ecstasy is just a much stronger dose.

It just gives you a sense of euphoria/happiness, it doesn't really make you look at girls you usually wouldn't find attractive but it makes you more confident about approaching anyone. it's a feel good drug.

• Does it make you black out?

• It's the closest you'll get to heaven... but the higher you get, the further you fall. It has a terrible "come-down" phase.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I don't know I spent most of the time throwing up. My friend did hook up with a gross looking girl (but he always does that haha)