Would You Be Tempted?

If you, a girl, were to find out through talking, flirting and carrying on that I have my nipples pierced, would you be tempted to touch/play/look at them? I do have rings but I am curious if this could be a fun angle, so to speak. Thanks for your feedback.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to see =[

Why did you have your nipples pierced? To attract girls?

In my opinion pierced ears are fine, nose and lips and eyebrows are OK but that's already

could be too much, and anything else is just NO NO. Same goes to girls.

You'll find girls who love it, and who hate it, but I find guys more attractive without any piercing =D

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind looking at it and if I'm really attract to the guy then I'll be tempted to touch or play it. I've never met any guys with nipples piercing before.

• Yes I would be curious to see, touch, and play with them

• You a good amount of years older than me but if I was your age or you where my age hell yeah piercings are SEXY

• well I myself find peircings kinda weird and annoyin and a little gay I would not be tempted but I'm a lot younger soo... yer

• No way, I would grossed out. Why would put yourself through that kind of pain?

What Guys Said 0