How do you "beautiful/good looking" people see "ugly/average looking" people?

Please answer honestly and truthfully. How do you "beautiful/good looking" people see "ugly/average or below average looking" people?

Even if you're not "beautiful/good looking," if you were how would you see "ugly/average or below average looking" people?

I kind of copied this question from one I saw earlier asking "Do you admire good looking people? So I was wondering how the "beautiful" people see "ugly" people.

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well I believe I'm rather good looking so I shall answer this. No doubt I'll get a few downvotes from people going "what nerve! She thinks she isn't ugly *scoff*" anyway people are people so "ugly" could be attractive to someone else. If I found someone completely repulsive I would be like "oh." and get on with my life. I don't give it much thought.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure where I fall because I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see everyone as people. I know it sounds weird, but I do. I just notice when people are severely deformed. Even then, I don't really think of it as a bog deal. It's just the way the person looks.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.