How much do you think a 5 foot 10'' girl should weigh to look good?

I just want an estimation of what weight you think a girl this height should be to look good or normal. What do you think she should weigh so she doesn't look fat or too skinny but just healthy and active?

And please don't tell me weight is just a number and shouldn't matter. that's not the question and I don't need to be told that because everyone has heard it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister is 5 foot 10 and 170 looks great tyra banks is 160 it depends on your shape bones muscle etc. Not all people are in the same category. For example my mom is 5 foot 4 she is 125 she look a lot smaller because her shape me I'm 140 no one believes me I'm 5 foot 3. You can't really go by what everyone says. My Dr told me that.

What Guys Said 5

• But it's true. Weight IS just a number. My wife is<5'10" and... well... let's say she has 7 inches on me and about 90 pounds more than me. I like it. It is just a number. Those who think you look good when you'r skinny and don't think so when you not are probably too shallow to bother with.

• It's not the actual weight, it's how you hold it. You can be the perfect "weight" and still look as if you've been run over by a bus resemble a troll. If you think you weigh too little or too much. work out. Some people may look amazing, but weigh more than you think because they have a bit more muscle (it's far more dense than fat). The only number you should concern yourself with in a body style, is body fat %... not weight.

• It depends how the weight is proportioned on her body

• Judge by looking in the mirror.

• It really depends on how much muscle tone she has. A girl with virtually no muscle would need to weigh a lot less than an athletic girl would. Women don't like to talk about their weight so most guys are not that good at guessing how much a girl weighs. We just tend to look at them as attractive or not attractive. Wish I could be more helpful than that.

What Girls Said 3

• honestly, it depends on how well the girl carries her weight. because I know someone who is only 5'7" and weighs around 220. sounds like a lot, but she doesn't look it, she's just muscular and a little more curvy, but not by any means fat. Being 5'10" I'd say anywhere from 170-240 lbs could look good. not saying that that range is healthy necessarily, it's probably not, but some people may be heavier than they should be, or lighter, and still look really good. now I think the optimal weight at 5'10" for looking/being healthy would be around 200-210 lbs. could be wrong though

• Honestly, it depends how the weight is distributed. Muscle weighs more then fat, so you could theoretically be 160lbs with a lot of muscle tone and look great, or 160 lbs, no muscle tone, and fat. It also depends where the weight is distributed. Boobs and butt, or stomach, hips and thighs? There are many factors.

Still, to make a general estimation, someone 5'10" with average fat and average muscle would probably weigh somewhere from 135-155/160 and look good.

• 135-155 lbs.

(I'm also 5'10")

You could realistically be more or less, depending on your build.

• This sounds pretty plausible.

• 135lb - BMI of 19.4

155 lbs - BMI of 22.2

A BMI between 18.5 and 24.9 is healthy. But don't take BMI too seriously, it has many limitations.