If guys tell me I look sexy but appropriate, should I believe them?

Okay so for work I don't dress asexual but I don't dress over the line. My skirts aren't shorter than right above my knee, I cover my arms, I don't show much cleavage, but I do have a big butt and big boobs so everything flaunts that unless I wear potato sacks.

But if guys tell me I look sexy but appropriate, should I believe them?

Or should I assume that I look like a tramp? Nobody ever told me I was dressed inappropriately, man or woman.

Also, a man told me that if a woman looks sexy but not trashy he thinks she will get more job opportunities just because the men will like her, but a woman told me that a woman should basically not look the slightest bit sexy but wear clothes that are kind of baggy and very formal. No heels, nothing even slightly form fitting, etc.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your look is going to be dictated by the type of job you have, and to a lessor degree, the type you WANT to have.

In some occupations, being overly sexy is distracting and may keep you from being taken seriously (lawyer, executive officer of a company, etc.). In others, not being at least a little sexy (not trashy or slutty) can mean not getting the job at all. Think: receptionist or sales rep. So you have to understand the context.

But generally, what you've described should be pretty universally excepted. If you have a sexy body shape, you aren't going to be able to hide it completely, and you don't need to. You just have to NOT "flaunt" it. And it sounds like you've got that down.

If you were dressed trampy, you'd know. People would tell you, especially the other women, who HATE that, mostly because they can't compete with it.

I think you're fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Pics or it didn't happen. Lol jk.

I'd say keep doing what you're doing.

• Depends how badly you want that job...

What Girls Said 0