Would you call a guy who gave you his number and called you beautiful?

Question to the most beautiful/gorgeous women 10s only please

WOk lets say you were walking down the street and some random guy would park on the side of the street. (Closed down the street and cause massive traffic in the process) come up to you and said that you are the most gorgeous women he ever saw and that he would want to take you out. Give you his number and said to think about it and that if you don’t call he will not have any regrets because he tried.

Would you call him? Would you be freaked out?

hahah I like how most guys say I would beat you up "internet tough guys” LOL

Sometime you have to risk it to get the biscuit (couldn’t come up with a better line). I have very high standards this was the first 10 I ever saw in my life. Ladies/Fellas would you come up with something better? If yes what? Some sort of action will always get you some sort of result.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will never call him. Since he's so courageous and charming, let him do further effort to get to know me.

My ex had an accident years ago when he was driving in front of my building. He was pointing at his crush's building (me) to his friends hahaha . We weren't dating but he was infatuated by me. Poor guy. haha

What Girls Said 8

• am I worthy to answer this question? I don't think I'm a perfect ten :p

• I think any girl would throw it away or say she was married and pregnant to get a creepy person like that away. Because that seems a little obssesive and weird :)

• 0_0 <---- what I would look like @ the moment...but then would be confused as to why he would cause all that commotion on the road only to give his number instead of asking for mine ...

• I would throw his number in the garbage in front of his face because I am a bitch like that.

• Not saying I'm a ten, but I would probably call him, if not for anything more than curiosity.

• I wouldn't call him and I would be embarrassed by the commotion he caused

• Not a ten, but I'd totally call to make sure you made it home alright.

• Id be freaked out!

What Guys Said 6

• ... id beat the hella some sense into ya bitch

• I'm a perfect 10 and I would kick your ass if I was stuck in traffic because of you. Maybe she would call you. Girls tend to feel sorry for guys who get beat up. Hahaha...

• I'd run over your car with my monster truck. So if you do get that date, better plan ahead for a rental.

• If I was behind you, I surely would slowly start raging lol.

• You might not make it to the girl if you p*ss that many people off lol

• Yeahhh... no.

No matter how many cars you'd stop, It wouldn't impress her.