If you had no choice but to hustle would you do it?

If the only option you had in life was to hustle would you make that choice or would you be broke the rest of your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yea you gotta do what you gotta do to survive out on these streets brah...you ever heard these lyrics? "momma need a house baby need some shoes times is getting hard...guess what ima do hustle hustle...GET IT BY ANY MEANS? that's what ima do to survive

What Girls Said 3

• do what you've gotta do. can't imagine a situation in which that would literally be your only option, though...

• I know people who are poor and manage to find ways to have a roof over their head, food in their stomach and clothes on their back.

So, no.

• eh, 1 in 9 black males will be incarcerated at some point in their life. the majority of people who go into jail are below the poverty level before entry, so when they are released they have even less money, as well no home etc. plus can't get a job because they got a record... just saying, and no this isn't only for black men, this is just the best statistic so you can understand the subject at hand

• the job market is much worse than it used to be... over 10% of Americans are unemployed... the military is being shrunk (obama shrunk their pay by a couple billion I think) so yeah... less and less opportunities... and just because your dad managed it doesn't mean all can

• Mmm, I'm strong believer in decisions determining your fate, so in my opinion, ALL people have the opportunity to become successful.

Even before the economic downfall black people were making excuses. What was their excuse before? The white man keeping them down? The system keeping them down?

There will always be some f***ing excuse and I'm sick and tired of it.

• I'd hustle like no other.

What Guys Said 2

• if there was really no there option, then yup. I'm good with making logical based decisions so I wouldn't mind selling dope if it meant having something to eat later that night.

• sh*ttt I'm already on my grind bra bra hittind that crack spot eryday wiff my niggas and cut throats... gotta work hard fo yo money.