Best hair and eye color combination?

I am looking for a change and to get guys attentions and would like recommendations. I have brown hair and brown eyes and I am going to color my hair and get different colored contacts. what eye color and hair color looks good together? I am thinking red and green or blond and green?

i guess since only 2 people have answered the question I'm going with blond and green

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Why? "to get guys attention"

Be you. If YOU want a change fine.

2 girls that I like have brown hair & brown eyes. The 1st has dark brown hair & dark brown eyes.

I REALLY like her.

The second has lighter brown hair with some blond highlights (I think?) Who knows what you girls to your hair. She has light brown eyes. She has dimples that really send me over the edge.

For me Brown hair & green eyes are fantastic. The trouble is that colored contacts make your eyes look like somebody painted green over brown.

If you want to try it get a trial pair. Don't spend a lot on something that makes you look fake.

Off the subject fake boobs or as I refer to them as "real expensive ones" look silly too. It looks like someone cut a volleyball in half & stuck them in there.

I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. The point is don't look fake.

• I use to think it was blond hair and blue eyes but I'm going to go with a brunette and green eyes.

• I love girls with the same as mine... Black hair and green eyes <3

• black hair and dark brown/black eyes

What Girls Said 4

• Hair yes, contacts, no. Trust me, my eyes are brown also, and no matter what color you choose if your eyes are brown any contacts will look fake on you. Have you thought about getting two tones highlights? You could try caramel and blondish or mahogany and reddish, looks more natural and doesn't require so much maintenance.

• Dark brown and amber colored eyes. Don't go messing with yourself so much, natural will always be better x

• lol I actually answered your question hurrr dur

• it was that hard for you to figure out if I wanted guys help or girls help?

• You said reccomendations to get a guys attention. Daft.

• Guys tend to like the platinum blond look...so blond with green eyes?

Blue eyes and blond hair is overrated imo

• I think dark hair and light eyes look good together