What would you like to see a girl wear for halloween?

What do you think is cuter for halloween?

A. playboy bunny costume.

like off the playboy club. new show on NBC(look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about)

B. A superhero costume

C. Like a genie costume

D. story book charactor costume

E. Other (specify)

I am 5'5, 34D, big but not fat butt, and small waste.

• Playboy bunny
    14% (13)53% (33)30% (46)Vote
  • Superhero
    21% (19)21% (13)21% (32)Vote
  • Genie
    18% (16)10% (6)14% (22)Vote
  • Story Book
    9% (8)2% (1)6% (9)Vote
  • Other
    38% (34)14% (9)29% (43)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• PLAYBOY BUNNYcostume hands down

I don't know why a genie would be cute or sexy...

Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut without caring about someone calling them one.

there is something about bunnies maybe the fast reproduction rate or something else that makes the costume very SEXY...& desirable.I remember last halloween,the sexiest girl I saw was in a secretary costume(complete with specs and stuff)

with a 34D,the playboy bunny costume would only enhance your features more...

You could also go for a HOT nurse costume

2|2
    2|0

What Guys Said 13

• The best thing about women is they can dress up in almost anything and still look bloody good in it, so go for something rare, because, talent shows no matter what you wear,

0|1
    0|0
  • Damn you do have big boobs, I would wear something that shows off your breasts, lotta clevage, so something like a French Maid.

0|2
    0|0
  • Idk, something about a female genie sounds really hot!

2|0
    0|0
  • Game character :P maybe. Like, one of the female characters I find absolutely awesome. And no those aren't the oversexualized characters lol. A lot of the characters I liked have a lot more clothes on but have such awesome personalities. Either cute as hell or witty or whatnot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Birthday suit.

1|1
    0|1
  • I think I speak for most guys when I say basically anything skimpy on Halloween.

0|1
    1|0
  • a genie was my pick, kills with that small waist. I like how your profile pic hides your face but shows your cleavage, what is that saying about yourself...?

0|0
    0|0
    • @your comment on my answer, THANK YOU! haha. I think I shall be one ! ! ! !

I'll post pics ;)

• i wanna see one of the wonder twins

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. At all!

0|1
    1|0
  • I would plow you if you wore any of those

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it when they wear superhero costumes

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to see my lady go as a genie so she can grant me my three wishes

1|1
    0|0
  • I am a nerd so I like superheros. :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• This year I'm either dressing up as an eskimo or Minnie Mouse. If I ever get around to losing my belly fat though, I'm totally gonna dress up as a sexy panda. =D I love pandas!

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't decided if I'm going to be South Sudan or Superwoman just yet :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I was thinking of being cat woman :D like Halle Berry's costume!

1|1
    0|0
  • Dead Hooters Girl. (Y)

2|2
    0|0
  • Maybe a siren - like that from The Pirates of the Caribbean ... vicious, not all cute and cuddly...

That gets old quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • E. A CHICKEN COSTUME!

or banana costume.

but I still say CHICKEN!

0|0
    0|0
  • I was spiderman once. I loved that costume.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to be a hot vampire. Because I think I kinda look pretty scandinavian so I could totally pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to go as a KNOCKOUT FEMALE WRESTLER" which is a silk robe with a short skirt and a tight tank top with boots and boxing gloves. It's powerful, which is what I am, a leader of sorts, but still not as chest-falling-out as most, which would just make me hella self concious. I've got a ghetto booty and a small chest, so the skirt will enhance what the top does not. Either that or a referee

0|0
    0|0