Light, heavy or without make-up? What do guys prefer?

light, heavy or without make-up? long or short nails? nails with polish or without?

just wondering =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup:

Light or without is best I think. Or earthy tones. The bright colors aren't as sexy to me. Especially lipstick. The fleshy, earthy tones with lipstick is so sexy to me. Also, depends on what you wear with make-up. Make up should complement your skin tone and features. If you have a darker complexion, really bright make up looks out of place. So if you have a Latin background or olive skin or things like that, then the earthy tones look better. If you are more pail or fairer skin, then you can get away with some of the brighter colors, but I usually only prefer the brighter color makeup for lipsticks and maybe eye shadow.

Nails:

Nails aren't a big deal as long as they are clean and look nice. Longer nails look better and they don't have to be French manicured or anything. Made up nails are sexy, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't use that as a means to decide whether to date someone or not. As long as they are taken care of and not like you were digging in a garden for hours every day. Also, overly long nails that are curved and such and have all that bling on it look like you're too high maintenance and out of place. Also it isn't very practical either.

Hair:

Hair isn't a big issue either. As long as it suits you or it makes you feel good about yourself. If it's driving you crazy and you hate it then I'd have to hear about it often and on a daily basis and would just finally say, "get it cut or fixed then", or help you get it fixed up. Overly glammed up hair isn't that attractive to me. It's just another form of BIG HAIR from the 60's 70's to me. Also, if you have too much fakeness in the hair or product, it's not that great when you go to touch it or something.

What Guys Said 5

• A natural look with some light make up, long hair and nails but nails not to long, polished or not does not matter, but maintained is nice,

• Light or no make-up

Short nails

don't care much about the polish. BUT it is good excuse to break the touch barrier when you first meet someone.

• Light make up. Short nails (because long nails can bu unsanitary for preparing meals). Nail polish is entirely up to you. I like it but it isn't usually the first thing I notice on a girl.

• light make up

• Light to no make up.

Short nails.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you look natural, I don't think they care.

• Makeup-natural looking

Nails-shaped, not too short like stubs but not very long, polished or unpolished doesn't really matter