Why do some ugly guys want the most perfect women?

I am serious. this is a really big problem. I had one hideous man the other day tell me I wasn't pretty enough for him. He said I was an 8 out of 10, and said he wanted the best of the best. I mean the guy had money, and that's completely all he had going for him. I don't understnad why some many men think this way. Don't they know that with an attitude like that the only reason a pretty woman would want them is for their money. And when the loose it all, she is out the door with half of it.

it reallly pissed me off because here there was a trol looking man telling me " I wasn't good enough for him" when in all reality I didn't want him to begin with. lol. He told me " it is a shame for a woman to be anything less than perfect (because looks mean a lot when deining a woman) but men really only need to have money". then he started justifying his statement with couples like byonce and jay z, and etc. Ladies, have you ever ran into this type of man? Talk about someone who needs to look in the mirror lol

Most Helpful Guy

• The classic demenor of the wealthy male.

Rich guys think they can buy love, and with many women they can, even if it doesn't last.

I'd just like a girl who was at least semi attractive, enjoyable to be with, and would return my feelings, I must be asking too much.

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he's just another pig that will buy his love and be miserable while he's doing it.

What is more interesting is this: if he didn't flight your fancy, why do you care that he thinks you aren't good enough for him?

Did that thought ever occur to you? ;-)

• I first off say that a man or a woman can get any level or guy or girl they want and everyone has there own way of looking at life,so in that respect he can go for a 10 if he wants as well as you can go for a 10.U can say he's ugly,but others won't always think the same.There I girls that will say the same as that man "Oh my man gotta be a 10,before I even let him near me".Everyone has there own way of thinking.

Now I think he was being rude and feel he should not had talked to you like that and money can't buy everything.

Peace!

• okay as an "ugly guy" (or so I was told by this really attractive but horrendously shallow girl, although what does she know :)) anyway I feel personality is important. Also I don't want a perfect girl, perfect is boring, I just want a girl I find attractive both inside and out. This guy is just a shallow SOB, but also don't think that all ugly people are like this. Many "ugly guys" like me would rather have someone who loves us for who we are, because I would love a girl no matter what. If I was a attracted to her I wouldn't care what she looked like as long as we both were attracted to eachother. Also this guy is a bit dispicable, but you can't blame him for wanting the best, its just that he focus's just on looks, and sadly that's all he'll get, just some slutty trophy wife

• well I don't know I'm an equal person and I would want someone equal to my looks I'm a hi 9/10 on hot or not website and I would want the same girl with the same rating and to have a house because I have a house and if I were to get married I would make her sighn a prenuptial agreement.

• hahahahaha I'd love to meet that kind of man and just piss myself laughing :P

What Girls Said 2

• in Mexico we have a saying "cartera mata carita" and it means "wallet beats face". This is true cause shallow women exist. O_o luckily I haven't met an asshole like the one you described, you should have told him "Maybe some men get beautiful women with money, but I doubt that your wallet makes them forgive your face, good luck."

• Was he asian?