Which dress should I buy?

So, My human friend has a grand daughter...who is going to a homecoming dance soon...And I decided to buy her a nice dress...

(Take Note...it isn't a dressy homecoming...it's more of like an ordinary dance with dresses...lol)

here are some choices...which one do you think she should take?

1.) link

2.) link

3.) link

4.) link

5.) link

6.) link

Most Helpful Girl

• Numbers: 1, 4, 5, & 6 ARE SEXY! They would look hot on a muffin like you! *wink*wink*

• LOL..Wink* Wink* XD...but I am 81...it is cleary for my friends grand daughter.

;) <3

• Best Answer because I realized I never gave one to you. <3333333333333333333 you back.

• Awwww, thank you, for BA. =) *tears of joy* =)

What Guys Said 6

• Hmm... These are all pretty good-looking dresses. I like 1, 3, and 6 but they're dressy. And 2, 4, and 5 are all cool, but more casual.

It's up to you really, you know what would work with her best, but I think given the circumstances/type of event, I like dress #4, it's my favorite out of the 3 casual dresses.

• I agree with Cyrus I like #1 and #5 the best. I like #4 too because it's different.

• It depends on her body type and what sort of things she likes as well. But I was attracted to the red one because red is my favorite color and I also like the style of it.

• I like #1 and #5

• clothing is so 2010. its all about going naked now

• six

What Girls Said 14

• Number 1.

• I love number one, but you mentioned the dance wasn't too formal...If so, then number 6 is good as well.

• I would probably wear #1 or #6 if #6 came in a different color other than white.

Why don't you ask the grand daughter which one she likes?

• Hmm...those all seem a little dressy to me but if I had to pick I would say 3 or 6.

• 1 or 6, I'd wear 1... love asymmetrical dresses :)

• I like number one. I think the others' are a little too casual.

• I would go with number 3 or number 6

• The first one! It sparkles...what's not to like?!

• 1,2, or 6

• I think 1 and 6 are the best the rest I think its tacky but that's my opinion...

• I like either the reptile print or the ruffle tube dress.

• one or three without question. maybe the safe choice? but those are still my favs :)

• I like # 6. What other kinds of friends do you have other then human?

• 1- Would look nice if she were tan

2- Ew

3- Ew

4- Not very classy

5- More of a club look

6- Too plain

• Ok. I see you are very opinionated.

so I am guessing you like 1?

• Yeah I am very opinionated... figured that's what you wanted lol 1 is really pretty so yeah

• Sorry,i don't know why someone gave you a downie lol..

But I wanted a chioce...not actually opinion...but its fine..its not a big deal lol..1 is pretty lol

Thanks for answering. :D