What goes through a guys mind when they see me?

ok. so every guy I talk to aparently finds me attractive. I don't believe I am. so recently I was talking to a guy and asked him. he said that guys think "wow" when they look at me. Why? like someone please clear this up why people think I'm attractive

Updates:
i'm the one in white
I was not meaning to sound self absorbed. Nothin like thy. Just more curiou as to what goes through a guys mind. I don't feel like sitting here typing my life story to explain this question better

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know if I would think "wow" when I see an attractive girl. Its probably no different a thought from when you see an attractive guy.

0|0
    1|0
  • You've certainly got a very nice body and hair - can't really see your face clearly TBH. Also, your friend is pretty hot, and I've noticed hot girls always seem to hang around together, so you probably are too. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Women and men find different things attractive. So your tastes and men's tastes will always be in conflict - most girls will never want to look like Christina Hendricks, but pretty much all guys find her attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is because you are pretty

0|0
    1|0
  • You have issues.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say you're attractive, but not "blow me away" hot. You're body looks nice but not remarkable. But your face seems pretty.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't think you're attractive. Well apparently males do. So I guess you will just have to accept that.

1|0
    0|0