Red Hot Chili Peppers anyone?

Who thinks the chili peppers are a phenominal band.

1|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• They are really great. If I wanna drive real fast on a nice day I blast Californication.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was going to insert the title of my favorite song.. but I couldn't decide

• Great! thnx I will now blast some Peppers!

What Girls Said 9

• I do enjoy them every now and then, I will admit that they're pretty good, but have you ever checked out the... Red Hot Chilli Pipers?! I came across them on spotify when I was trying to listen to RHCP'S new album and then thought, "wow, they really changed their style with this new album..." before realizing that it was a group of bagpipers.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are pretty flipping awesome :D

0|2
    0|0
  • not me. I listen to them, but they're not "phenomenal" by my standards.

0|0
    0|3
  • Love them!

0|1
    0|0
  • they're awesome,but not THAT awesome,phenomenal would be a bit of an exaggeration

1|0
    0|1
  • I enjoy them from time to time...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like them very much! I wouldn't say phenomenal though. I'm more of a Pearl Jam person.

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah I like them...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Listening to them right now >phenomenal. Though don't care to much for their new album, its alright.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah. Personally they were more natural and a better band on drugs

• ooo ooo me. Even there new stuff is awsome

0|2
    1|0
  • I personally think they're overrated but they do have some good songs.

0|0
    0|1
  • sweet arse band

0|2
    0|0
  • They are amazing. I haven't heard much of there new stuff but I never heard an album of there's that wasn't good.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a great band, but I don't listen to them often... I'll have a Chili Pepper "kick" from time-to-time tho, ha.

I really enjoyed some of their older hits, and Stadium Arcadium... Haven't heard their new stuff yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good. But I don't listen to them religiously.

1|1
    0|0
  • I used to like them quite a lot, and went to see them in Seattle years ago. Haven't heard anything from them in ages though - are they still going?

0|0
    0|1
    • Of course! Defiantly not in their prime.

• My favorite band ever.

0|1
    0|1
    • I accidently disagreed. Lol I totaly agree

• So, favorite era?

Slovak?

Frusciente I

Navarro?

Frusciente II

Klinghoffer?

I was concerned that the loss of John would be the end, but Josh is proving that he gels good with the guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Frusciante II. Defiantly the best. Navarro was a misfitt

• I think they suck!

2|0
    0|4