Why do guys check out womens butts when they are walking away?

Why? Lol

Why do I always get l such ow ratings? If its a boring question, you don't need to answer or view it.
low*
@Udoll the troll; here's your whiny update. Behind your lies, I can see the secrets you don't show. xD

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• lmao, I don't do it. Because I'm a breast guy, besides, I pay attention to their face more often. I'm not going to check out a woman who doesn't have an attractive face. I know that makes me sound like a douche but eh that's my preference. My brothers on the other hand are another thing, they look because they are always scouting out women to flirt with, if she's got curves and a nice butt, they will moonwalk their way over to her and talk to her a few. Half and half they get the girls numbers or not, so oh well. There is no lesson learned in victory but over a thousand in defeat. =)

• well here's a little human physiology for you:if she is walking away its much easier to see her ass AND there is a significantly smaller chance she will be able to catch you

• I hope she does catch me! =D

• im sure "hey, nice ass!" will take care of that haha

• hahaha! When I talk to a girl my focus is completely on her face... I don't look her up and down and check out her t*ts. But I still want her to know I think she's sexy, that's why I want her to catch me. =)

• Because that's where my face is going later tonight.

• In your dreams?

• It's cus you're British.

• I know bro, I know

• Why not, girls asses look nice

• its the effects of gravitational pull on the eyes

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 6

• Why do guys check out womens butts when they are walking away? To most men women are a sexual object or body parts that can be sexualized and the butt is one of the most popular parts

Why do I always get l such low ratings? Some think your question deserves a low rating.

If its a boring question, you don't need to answer or view it.

^ lol do you have the same opinion on others giving you a high rating or is it others disliking your question or finding it bothering that bothers you.

• If people dislike my question, they don't need to answer it, simple as.

• I feel sorry for you :)

Not only are you an attention seeker.

You're also a baby blocker who blocks to get the last word..and you were talking about me having my hand glued to the block button...

You can block this account too I'm now in the habit of you'remy fourth created & deleted account.

You're the first girl the rest were average d*ck guys who were butthurt.

I knew I'd have to reblock you looks like you showed your true self with the baby block..and I'm not interested in being trolled

• I'm unaware of what you feel sorry for-

great life

great friends

great family

kicka** career..not job career at a young age

I own my house & car

I'm a genius

I'm hot

I'm furthering my education

no money troubles

no dating drama

And I'm not an attention seeking baby blocker who doesn't like being called out on the fact she whines & complains about low ratings and downvotes because she's concerned about others view her even online.

Waiting for your whiny update about me.

• This happened to me...4 times today...-_-...

idk...guess they like them cakes.

• i saw this women in the supermarket the other day

she had a nice arse I must say.

• Because our butts are cute. :)

• they do? I never notice lol

More from Girls
1