Why do guys check out womens butts when they are walking away?

Why do guys check out womens butts when they are walking away?Why? Lol

Why do I always get l such ow ratings? If its a boring question, you don't need to answer or view it.
low*
@Udoll the troll; here's your whiny update. Behind your lies, I can see the secrets you don't show. xD

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 19

• Because that's where my face is going later tonight.

• In your dreams?

• Show Older
    • It's cus you're British.

• I know bro, I know

• Why not, girls asses look nice

• lmao, I don't do it. Because I'm a breast guy, besides, I pay attention to their face more often. I'm not going to check out a woman who doesn't have an attractive face. I know that makes me sound like a douche but eh that's my preference. My brothers on the other hand are another thing, they look because they are always scouting out women to flirt with, if she's got curves and a nice butt, they will moonwalk their way over to her and talk to her a few. Half and half they get the girls numbers or not, so oh well. There is no lesson learned in victory but over a thousand in defeat. =)

• It's because you can't tell we're looking at your ass!

• well here's a little human physiology for you:if she is walking away its much easier to see her ass AND there is a significantly smaller chance she will be able to catch you

• I hope she does catch me! =D

• im sure "hey, nice ass!" will take care of that haha

• hahaha! When I talk to a girl my focus is completely on her face... I don't look her up and down and check out her t*ts. But I still want her to know I think she's sexy, that's why I want her to catch me. =)

• its the effects of gravitational pull on the eyes

• If a girl's hot I like to check out her ass. I also check out her t*ts, her legs, her hair, her eyes, her lips.Nom.

• "It doesn't take anything to upset tyt."No-one asked you so butt out.

• Show Older
    • Nice update baby blocker.

• Thank you bro

• Why do girls check out Baldr's penis when he's talking to them? The answer to mine and your question is the same: Because they are hard to miss.

• Lol, wow...aren't we full of ourselves.

• Show Older
    • Men in general then.

• I have nothing against men in general either. Are we finished making dumbass assumptions? Ta.

• If my penis was on my back side so I couldn't tell you were looking at it and I was naked, wouldn't you look?

• No :D

• Show Older
    • Hahaha, I doubt it.

• Even if you didn't wanna look it would be like a beautiful view, you just have to look. Or if the guy is not like me, it could be like seeing a car crash, you still just have to look.

• So I can fantasize putting my hotdog in between her buns

• hahaha :P

• :-P

• They are mesmerizing and pleasing to the eye as the bounce up and down traveling away. :-D

• LOL at Butthurt girl. Wow! :-D

• Feet just don't compare well

• Why not? I like butts. I can't check it out if you're facing me. lol

• haha, you're a butt guy. I've seen your answers. ;P

• I think everyone knows I'm a butt guy. Even people I don't talk to have said it. lol

• haha :)

• Coz they are hot!

• Because I like nice asses. If the girl is too skinny, I tend not to look because often...they don't have one to look at.

• Favorite body part.Also, they make sounds in my head. I've heard guys saying big ones say 'badonkadonk' but I find the small tighter ones I more imagine going 'boom shaka boom shaka boom shaka boom'Incidentally, the opportunity to check out a woman's ass really well is the instant karmic payoff to holding doors open for her, or even better, letting her on the escalator in front of you.

• My inner beast starts erecting at salivating at a cute tooshie flaunting in plain few.I just want to bury my face between those curvy legs, my ears indulging in her erotic despair and my eyes watching as her body reacts to the epicenter of my primal smash.

• and*

• I'm guessing you meant *view, but dude seriously, a simple 'I'm a butt man' would suffice.

• @update, I get what you are saying, but if that was the case there would be no point in the ratings at all. and its just that there is no real point to the question. the answer is: we like to look at asses. that's it. why? who the hell knows, that's just how it is

• Darling, if there was no real point to the question, you didn't have to waste your time typing out an answer? Comprende? I am glad we are on the same page.

• Show Older
    • in saying that I was wasting my time, you implied you thought it had some value (cant really waste something that is useless to begin with). I'm all ready to go to work and don't really have anything to do, therefor these last few minutes are worthless

• LOL, well OK then

• Because it's kind of hard to do it when they are walking towards you... =P

• =D

What Girls Said 6

• Why do guys check out womens butts when they are walking away? To most men women are a sexual object or body parts that can be sexualized and the butt is one of the most popular partsWhy do I always get l such low ratings? Some think your question deserves a low rating.If its a boring question, you don't need to answer or view it. ^ lol do you have the same opinion on others giving you a high rating or is it others disliking your question or finding it bothering that bothers you.

• If people dislike my question, they don't need to answer it, simple as.

• Show Older
    • I feel sorry for you :)Not only are you an attention seeker.You're also a baby blocker who blocks to get the last word..and you were talking about me having my hand glued to the block button...You can block this account too I'm now in the habit of you'remy fourth created & deleted account.You're the first girl the rest were average d*ck guys who were butthurt.I knew I'd have to reblock you looks like you showed your true self with the baby block..and I'm not interested in being trolled

• I'm unaware of what you feel sorry for- great lifegreat friendsgreat familykicka** career..not job career at a young ageI own my house & carI'm a geniusI'm hotI'm furthering my educationno money troublesno dating dramaAnd I'm not an attention seeking baby blocker who doesn't like being called out on the fact she whines & complains about low ratings and downvotes because she's concerned about others view her even online. Waiting for your whiny update about me.

• This happened to me...4 times today...-_-...idk...guess they like them cakes.

• +1 for calling it cakes

• :)

• i saw this women in the supermarket the other dayshe had a nice arse I must say.

• You a lesbo?

• Show Older
    • I'm a lesbo. I admit it. :-D

• ohdayum~

• they do? I never notice lol

• Because our butts are cute. :)

• because asses are nice...? :p