Is this a sexy dress? Its OK for a work in an office?

link

Sexy or conservative? Girls any ideas to dress it Up

Hey guys this is the black version you can see it is a bit see through...

link
Girls what would be a cool jacket to wear with it?
So this is a similar dress but with long sleeves, what you guys think? Is this better? link

The grey or white?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. It is sexy but not over the top sexy. I don't know how you would wear it to work because I think the sleeves are a bit short so maybe put a blazer or cardigan over it, but that may ruin the shape if it hides your waist.

Maybe try a black open blazer with it? I don't know if it is the best for work but I like it.

• I thought it could be a cute work look...you are right about the waist as its the best part of the dress ;)

• In response to the update, yes I like that dress, I like the gray better, and that may be more work appropriate with tights.

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 4

• yeah its sexy.

• But OK in a serious environment? Like an office and college grad school?

• Why do you think its innapropriate? Too tight or its because it doesn't have sleeves?

• i don't think it is, but employers and others might see it that way. because of the revealing skin so yes. =/

• don't really think its appropriate if you wear it just like that but if you wore a jacket or a cardigan over it then it would look less sexy and more suitable for a work environment.

I also would rock flats instead of heels because heels make your legs sexier.

and is it see through? lol it looks like it

• Just a bit see through I mean what you see isn't something you hide...

• Oh okay. I understand. I still think you should wear a cardigan over it

But if you are picking the new dreses I think both dresses look nice :)

• If you have the right body shape...

• What you mean the right body shape? You mean if I am curvy it looks too sexy and if I am not its fine?

• I wish I was a coworker ! :/

• Lol why is that? Do you prefer the Black or white?

• the white

What Girls Said 8

• It's okay for an office, imo. I think it'd look nice with a blazer or jacket and heels.

• Cool Thanks :)

• unless you're pale, I like white. If you're really pale (like me) gray might look better.

• Not that pale lol, thanks for the answer :)

• It looks like it might be see-through in some parts :s If it isn't then I'd say it's appropriate for work in an office :) I think it would look nice with plain black heels and a blazer

• Good idea! Might be see thought But just a bit its not like I work in a law firm...

• The dress is on the sexy side. Wearing it on a date or party, yes. Office... Not really appropriate, the dress is really cute, Id wear it:)

• I would say sexy, I think you could dress it up by wearing a sweater and boots.

• Yeah boots would be a great idea!

• It depends where you work as to if it is suitable. If you work in an office then I would say no, but in more casual places it is probably fine.

• looks a bit see through but is pretty and maybe okay for work

• It depends...obviously it looks sexy on the model.

• I don't think I'd call it sexy but it's not conservative either. I would match it with a jacket and a colorful heel

• So If isn't sexy OK for work then?

• @update I do not like the long sleeve version. It does nothing for me.

• Really? they are so similar in my opinion...I actually like the one with sleeves better as I think its easier to wear in different occasions..