Do girls like guys who style their hair or would that just be viewed as trying too hard?

I don't do anything crazy with my hair. Most of the time, I let it be, but for special occasions or parties, I'll gel my hair a bit. Most of the time, it gets good comments from girls, but sometimes, girls think it's funny.

Also, I see a lot of guys who color their hair or style it in a crazy way, but they actually make it work. Do girls like that kind of thing or would you girls think the guy is trying too hard to look good?

Last question: If you girls like guys who do their hair, what style do you like? I'm Asian so I would also like to know if you have a favorite Asian guy haircut too.

thxabunch

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• For me, it seems like they're trying a bit too hard. It's fine it's really casual, but just keep it simple.

• I like the bebier hairr (well his old hair) with sideswept bangs, ha ha I don't know how else to call it.

but no I don't think it looks like a guy is trying too hard. as long as it looks good,whatever.

What Guys Said 2

• gel is so high school. I always laugh when I see guys my age wearing gel, its so funny. Invest in a good hair product. Talk to a hair dresser and ask them what they recommend. Get a cream or a pomade, even moose. It's much better than f***in gel.

• get a regular cut a fade or somthing