Girls what do you wear on a rainy day?

i hate having to go out on rainy days. my hair frizzes like mad so I have to pull it back which doesn't look very good. makeup would just melt in the humidity so I don't even bother. it always makes me want to put on sweats and give up on looking cute.

how about you? do you dress like normal or dress down?

Updates:
oh and not to mention wet soggy shoes. gross and uncomfortable! and my sidewalk always floods so when I walk to the bus it's like wading through a pond, so I have to choose between soggy shoes or ugly clunky rain boots.

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I just dress normally and wear rainboots. I don't know where you live but ihave never experienced humidity so extreme when it was raining that my makeup melted. Maybe you are using poor quality stuff? And I just wear a hood when I go outside. Keeps my hair behaving nicely. Though sometimes on a rainy day I will go with my comfiest ought possible. Like jeggings and a really soft sweater or shirt so I still look put together but I am comfy too. And there's nothing wring with rainboots, not ugly at all. I have a pair of chookas, check out their patterns. Hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I like sweats and I don't think you need makeup to look cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • whats with those fake stolen pics?

2|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I wear my doc. martins instead of rainboots and they generally do the job, aside from that I guess I'd wear tight jeans or thick stockings, long sleeved top, scarf and a warm jacket (the warmest one I have looks like a military trench-coat from the second world war :))

Never experienced humidity so severe my makeup has melted off though...could be not wearing foundation, could be living in Australia.

As for hair wear a beanie or a crocheted cap thing, personally I like my hair in rainy wether but mine just goes wavyish

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear tall black boots, skinny blue jeans and a long-sleeved shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear stylish clothes and put an umbrella over my head (: haha

0|0
    0|0